Guardian X Reader

Requested by DarkSideClock

Y/N was sat in a helicopter on her way to the base. She had been assigned to help a teletubby she only knew as the Guardian with his research. The helicopter soon landed and she was met with her best friend Anne. The two Teletubbies shared a quick hug before Y/N was taken into the base to meet the Guardian. She saw a white teletubby with a cow print hat working somewhere. Part of her thought he was kind of cute. She shook those thoughts from her head and cleared her throat getting their attention.

"Are you the Guardian?", she asked.

"Yep that's me", they replied.

"I'm Y/N. I was assigned to help you out", Y/N said and the Guardian nodded. Y/N took him to a research room where he began to explain what he saw and she began to document it via a recording. After he explained everything he'd known, she took him on a tour around the base. Along the way, he was asking questions such as "How long have you worked here?" or "What do you do in the military?". She answered as many of them as possible but she couldn't answer them all. She found herself slowly falling in love with the Guardian. When the tour ended, she showed the Guardian to his room and he seemed to be impressed. He made himself comfortable and fell asleep on the bed, wishing Y/N a good night. She smiled and closed the door before heading to her bed. She laid there in her bed, wishing she could tell him how she felt. She decided to do that the next day. The next day the Guardian was stood outside the base thinking to himself about Y/N. She had been kind and friendly and she was also pretty cute too. He found himself falling in love with her. Y/N shyly walked up behind him, her hands intertwined with each other in nervousness.

"H-hey Guardian", she said getting him to turn around. He looked over to her and smiled.

"Hi Y/N", he said before noticing she was looking down.

"I...I wanna tell you something", Y/N stammered. The Guardian lifted her chin up so she was looking him in the eyes.

"Speak your mind", he said gently. Y/N sighed

"I think I love you", she said. The Guardian was shocked before he hugged her.

"I think I love you too Y/N", he said before Y/N grabbed him by the fur on his chest and kissed him. The Guardian was shocked but returned the kiss, wrapping his arms around her waist. Y/N playfully poked his belly.

"Shouldn't the man lift the woman?", she asked with a giggle. The Guardian smiled before he suddenly bent and threw her over his shoulder. Y/N was surprised, as evidenced by her gripping his furry back.

"I didn't mean this!", she said with a giggle as she half heartedly beat on his back.

"Should have been more specific then sweetheart", the Guardian replied holding her there. He pressed a kiss to her hip making her gasp before she playfully slapped his butt making him blush. He gently placed her down and held her hands

"I love you Y/N", he said nuzzling her. She purred before kissing his cheek.

"I love you too Guardian", she replied. The Guardian then hoisted her over his shoulder again and carried her around the land, smiling as she playfully slapped his back. Y/N gripped the fur on his back and kissed the back of his head. She was enjoying this far more than she was willing to admit. She loved the Guardian and he loved her too. Maybe this outbreak did have a bright side after all.