Mason X Karma 2

The next morning, Karma woke up and headed downstairs to make himself and Mason some breakfast. He fixed up a bowl of cereal for himself and a plate of toast with jam for Mason, complete with two glasses of juice, orange for him and Apple for Mason. He headed upstairs and nudged Mason awake with his tail. Mason slowly awoke and saw his boyfriend stood there with a tray of food.

"Wakey wakey handsome. Brought you breakfast in bed.", Karma said as he set the tray on the bed. Mason happily dug into the toast and juice. Karma watched with a smile as he ate his cereal. Eventually the breakfast was finished and Karma cleaned it up. When he returned, Mason grabbed Karma's horns gently and kissed him. Karma didn't hesitate to return the kiss before he hoisted Mason up onto his back. Mason rested his chin on the fur of his boyfriend's head and held onto his horns gently. Karma headed outside and took to the air. His tail secured itself around the two Teletubbies so Mason didn't fall off. Mason smiled and kissed Karma's head as the two flew around for several hours, enjoying the wind through their fur. Karma eventually landed and Mason hopped off his back before grabbing his tail and spinning him around to face him. Karma gently pressed his lips to Mason's lips, enveloping his boyfriend in a deep and passionate kiss. Mason grabbed the fur on his chest gently as they kissed. The two sat together on the edge of a cliff as they watched the ocean sunset. Mason laid his head against Karma's shoulder and Karma wrapped his tail around Mason, bringing him close. Mason stroked Karma's horns gently and kissed them causing the blue teletubby to purr.

"I love you Mason.", Karma said as he kissed his boyfriend's head.

"I love you too Karma.", Mason replied as they looked into each other's eyes and shared another kiss. Mason stroked Karma's tail causing his boyfriend to gasp and purr. Enjoying the sound he made, Mason kissed Karma's tail and sat in his lap. Karma smiled and kissed his boyfriend's neck, causing Mason to shudder and purr happily. Mason couldn't be happier. First confessing to Karma, then becoming his boyfriend, and NOW they'd just had a fantastic day. He never wanted to leave Karma ever. He was too happy with Karma to care about anything but him. Karma felt the exact same. His mind was filled with only one person: Mason. He loved the black furred Teletubby too much to let anything happen to him. He felt he not only had a duty to protect him as a boyfriend, but as a guardian too. And he had full intention of doing just that.