Blossom X Tiddly Autumn

A gift for a friend of mine

Autumn belongs to AutumnChip

Blossom was bored and wandering around when she heard whimpering and saw a little basket. Running over to it, she saw a note that said "please take care of her, her parents are gone. Her name is Autumn". Confused, she carefully drew back the covers to see a young orange teletubby crying. Gasping, she gently picked up the little one and held her close to her chest, stroking her fur and whispering a soft and gentle lullaby to her. Eventually Autumn calmed down and Blossom took her to her house where she cleaned up the little one and fed her a delicious meal of soft foods. As Autumn was young, she couldn't eat hard stuff so Blossom had to mash it up everytime. Later that night, Blossom was asleep when Autumn timidly walked into her room. Blossom woke up to see her adopted daughter standing there holding a blanket.

"M-mommy? I had a nightmare, can I sleep with you?", she asked Blossom, who smiled warmly.

"Of course you can, my little Autumn", she replied moving the covers so Autumn had enough room to climb into the bed. Blossom held her daughter close to her and purred slightly to help Autumn calm down. Autumn slowly closed her eyes and fell asleep sucking her thumb. Blossom kissed Autumn on her forehead and went back to sleep. For a teletubby that was usually a little timid, she really could be a loving mother when needed. Her main priority now was protecting and watching over Autumn, no matter what it cost her. She loved her daughter too much to let anyone or anything harm her.