66. His girl- meant his best friend

After like 5 minutes my eyes got distracted from looking and getting more interested in the game that David and Alex were playing.. uncle Jackson came with Wavily dad and Davens dad as well. They say right behind David and Alex to try and hype them up but that turned into worse when his Davens dad started talking the second he looked behind himself and saw us.

"Why does ur look like you are ready to murder all of us in 2 seconds?" He laughed looking at Daven.

Daven just looked at him funny. Not like he was about to laugh but he thought that his dad was joking him around.

He just stayed quiet until uncle Jackson spoke

"Your girl will return don't worry...." he said that with so much tease and confident but that soon ended when he noticed how David stopped his fingers on the controller and just looked at him weird then at Wavily and then at Daven...

He was about to say 'am I missing something that I shouldn't be missing' but in like an angry way because... it's his little sister the fuck? And plus he said 'his girl'

The second Jackson realized David didn't approve he said fast right after

"-your best friend will return.. it's okay to not have friends" he kinda chuckled.

Daven was just sitting there trying to just like... be there and not lose to his anger but that soon ended when they started talking about something they should not be talking about.

Wavily was just there trying to not make eye contact with Daven but the chicken still lost like... a thousand times because she kept trying to look when he's not looking but when she did Daven would be staring right back at her with his thumb between his lips trying to bite his nail and.... his inside his head was not pretty.... like- the thoughts.

I never realized how Much Daven has a dirty mind until each time when he's with Wavily and in deep thoughts. I don't think he even notices that sometimes he's thinking the way he's thinking like?

I think I've never met someone with this much of a dirty mind when they see the person they have feelings for.. like seriously how dirty can you get.

Also it's kinda my fault to get into his head without his permission but ya know..

Now you might think Wavily is uncomfortable and she is but like not... that kind of uncomfortable where you might think she doesn't like and she doesn't feel comfortable that Daven is prolly thinking those thoughts.. no not that.

She just feels uncomfortable but I think a lot of girls don't feel comfortable when a guy stares too much. Like okay when I flirt with other girls. I kinda like when they get a little shy and break the eye contact because he blush and feet heated. But I also like when the girl kinda gets freaky the same as me but Daven is different.

He gets even more turned on when the girl doesn't or can't hold the eye contact because she blushes too much or feels heated too much. Daven goes crazy by that. It's like when people say if the girl is into you then she can't look into your eyes. Like that.

And when Wavily can't hold the eye contact that makes daven feel even more powerful because he knows what he's doing to her. He feels powerful because he finds it cute when a girl is like that in front of him.

And Wavily is like a shy girl that literally everybody in school every guy wants in school but then the play boy notices her and he starts flirting and then she can't handle it because she's shy and she feels small in front of a hot and cute guy... like that. I really hope your ass understand because I really just described it and explained it as much as I could and if you didn't even Imma just outlive myself.