37. Kissed of swimming

After like a bit more yelling I went to see what was up and I didn't even get to listen for 2 minutes when all of a sudden I see wavily fall in the pool.

'Was her ankle ring on' was the first thought that came to my mind . After like a minute of struggling to get to the surface she went under and I wanted to move my body so bad but I just went frozen.

What is happening? Everything is going so fast!!

As the thoughts rushed through my mind I heard Jackie's yelling "SHE HAS HER ANKLE RING ON. SHE CANT GET TO THE SURFACE" she was looking at me but my body betrayed me.

Jackie jumped in after noticing that I wasn't moving but after 30 seconds of trying she couldn't because Wavily was way too far.

"DAVEN" I heard Jackie yelling while coming out of the water. Coughing. She was coughing so hard and some of the other teammates helped her get back up.

"DAVEN, WAVILY NEEDS YOU" her yelling become more strong as she came near me.
Everybody was looking for Wavily to maybe come up the surface but no Wavily in sight.

"Why the fuck is this shit stuck" My body was frozen but I could still hear... that was Mason.

I will break bones and not let Mason let his finger on her. That's another promise to my dumbass self that I will keep... even though I wasn't able to keep the other ones.

"YOU FUCKS SIKE MOVE" Jackie yelled as her voice and her arms came together to give me the push on my chest...and I suddenly felt my body jump in the water as the thoughts really hit me.

I jumped after her push on my chest. She unfreezes my body but my body has never betrayed me like this.

My body felt cold and it felt like needles were going through it but never coming out.

I rushed to the button fast because I took my ankle rings off earlier.  even tho I couldn't see very well She was still fighting but weak since it has been like 2 minutes.

'No. I can't lose her' was the thought that kept me going. As I tried to see her through all the blue water she wasn't moving anymore.

I reached for her waist and wrapped my right arm around. Tried to bring her up but her ankle rings were stuck to the ground.

I bend down and took the rings off, and as I grabbed her again she was gone. She wasn't moving or anything. It's been too long for her and only like 1 and a half for me.

I needed to breathe too so I rushed to the top and when I reached the top Jackie ran over and some other people to get us.

I told them to get her out first which is what they did.
A guy handed me his hand and I grabbed it to get out of the water.

"You good dude" the guy asked and I nodded but didn't really pay attention.

They put wavily on the group next to the pool and I laid down next to her trying to breathe when I heard Jackie "she needs CPR" in her concerned tone.

I sat up and looked around to see if anyone raised their hand but no one did. "Get back" I came closer and as I was about to do it I heard Ivy voice "Dayven?" She said in her low voice. Didn't sound like jealousy or anything. Just sounded low and.... quiet.

I didn't look at her because all I could think about was the girl in front of me and not losing her, but I could see Jackie looking at her in a 'are you serious' look.

I couldn't really think because everybody was around Wavily trying to check if she was okay. They were talking, trying to get a closer look, and everthing,