41. Break your hand as you break the glass

Reminder: you need to read the last 2 chapters before this to fully understand what happened because I changed a lot of things. I know it sounded like the first chapter and second but I got ideas and I added them in. So it's gonna be confusing. ALOT. If you just skipped the last 2 chapters. And it might sound like this page is even the same but no I'm adding ideas since I got them as I got here while writing.  Love y'all and please don't be silent readers:))

"Dude leave it alone" my brother breathed out

He didn't say that because he wanted him to actually leave me alone. He just wanted him to stay as far away from me as possible now that he knows that I know about him and Emily.

I've never seen my brother give me these looks. They weren't like they were before.

He now looked at me like I was an enemy.

Daven was about 5 feet away. As he took a step closer to me I took a step back.

It was hard because I was the only one who could hear him. David was too far and everybody else was in the living room. Some on their phone.

"You don't know the guy" he stepped closer. But after he said that my brother looked down so he wasn't seeing him stepping closer to me.

Dayven was about 5 feet away. As he took a step closer to me I took a step back.

"The little rat won't tell me" he was talking about Emily.

He took 3 more steps so I took 2 more when I felt the edge of the pool under my feet. I looked behind me and the pool was right there.

Then my brother looked up.

"Dude.. are you serious" my brother came walking slowly. He was calm but that motherfucker was still paying like 5% of his attention to us and the rest was on his phone.

Like homie drop the phone and help me.

"So shes the only person who can tell me" he was smirking. I guess he kinda calmed down after yelling at all of them and letting his anger out.

"But I'm not-" I got mad.

"-She's the only person who can tell me... and I want to know who the asshole is" he looked at the pool behind me and looked back at me knowing damn well I'm trapped after talking over me.

He wasn't even giving me a chance to talk back.

My brother stopped looking at us and even listening. If he was even in the first place since he was texting. Prolly Emily.

"Dude, umm!" David said without looking up at us.

His voice was shaky. 

"Umm. Dayven??" My brother looked like he was in panic as his eyes didn't leave his phone screen.

He was talking to someone, well texting, and he was kinda confused as he was staring at his phone. Like he was having an argument over text with someone.

Dayven was like 3 feet away from me. I looked behind the myself and the pool looked so cold.

I really didn't know what to do. This asshole wasn't going to give up anytime soon.
"Ok here- Dayven you actually need to let this go-" I said in panic as I really thought of the thought falling into the pool.

"Who's the guy, Wave"

"If you don't tell me I'm pushing you in" he said. I think he saw me freaking out inside as I looked behind myself like a million times.

I wasn't talking but everything was so sudden and I didn't know what to do. I mean to my right were the trees that were between our house and the next house.. to my left was just the pool but going way further, and I was way too close to the pool to try and find a way to get out.