Chapter 20

*2 years later* Austins POV - Was Up guys Here's what happened Amy went on a headlining tour for her first Album 1 Year ago and Jake Asked Emily out they are engaged Zach and Maya are married with a baby on the way Alex Found a Girlfriend in a Girl Name Alli she's super sweet they've been together 1 1/2 years Rebekah And Brandon Moved in with each other Dayleen And Andrew are still with each other in Texas and Gina And I Well We Are together But I don't see her as much couse she's finishing collage and I'm on tour Robert and Amy Have been strong they even Have an apartment Dave Finally Gave in to the Apartment he was uneasy about it at first. That's all for now.

Zachs POV- "Maya do you need anything?" You asked "Can you bring me some Chocolate?" She said "Sure babe." You said Mayas 8 1/2 months Pregnant with my First kid we wanted it to be a surprise so we waited to do the babys room "Zach! Zach!" She called "What what?" You asked walking in "The babys Kicking! Come feel!" She said waving me over . You will never understand how it is to feel some thing you made until you make it that's how I feel feeling my child kicking "He's happy babe!" She said Holding her hand over mine "Hey lil one I can't wait to see you!" You said to the baby "Uhmm Zach That day is today!" She said "huh?" You asked confused "My water just broke!" She said "We need to leave now!" You said "Get everything and I'll get dressed!" She said "Alright !" You said running around the apartment! I'm gonna be a dad!

Amys POV - I was at home Working on my bed room I was changing Everything in it to new Dressers to Night stands to bed Frame everything Robert was at the studio Since I went on tour he started his rapping career and Is signed with Austin. "Hmm what to color the walls?" You asked yourself My phone went off playing My still all time fave song Time Bomb by All Time Low "Hello?" You answered "Get to the hospital Fast!" Zach said "Why? Is Maya in Labor?" You asked "Yep and she want you there!" Zach said Freaking out "I'm Leaving now!" You said walking around the apartment "Phone Purse keys!" You said "Let's go see a baby!" You said walking out the apartment. I got to the car and dialed Robs number "Hey babe!" He said after two rings "Head to the hospital Mayas having the baby!" You told him "Alright I'll be there in 30 minutes." He said "See ya there!" You said and hung up I'm gonna be an aunt! *12 hours Later* " Hey Maya How do you feel?" Asked Robert "In pain." She said "What you name the baby?" Asked Emily "Anthony James Dorsey." She said with a smile "Its a boy!" You said "Yep and I'm proud!" Zach said with tears "Aww Zach!" Rebekah said "Hey guys Austins wanting to facetime." You said "Answer it!" Maya said "Hey Guys sorry I couldn't make it!" Austin said "Its okay we have everyone here it felt like you were here." Zach said "So what is the baby?" Austin asked "A baby boy!" You said "what's his name?" Austin asked "Anthony James Dorsey" Maya said "I'll fly home this weekend to see him!" Austin said "Alright guys Mommy needs to sleep." Said the nurse " Bye Austin I missed you!" Maya said before I walked out with the phone "So We're Aunt and Uncle now!" He said "Yea I Have a nephew and a niece!!" You said "Hey I Have to go I have to go to a meeting." He said "See ya Tiger!" You said " Bye monkey!" He said before ending the call. I walked to my car getting ready to go home when I felt Robert grab my hand "Hey I have to ask you something!" He said "What is it babe?" You asked "I want a family but I want to be married before we start a family. Amy Will you marry me?" He said getting down on one knee and pulling out a ring "Oh My Gosh! Robert Omg you must have spent a lot to buy this ring! YES! Yes yes yes yes a thousand times yes!" You said he put the ring on my left hand and kissed me soft and long.

Roberts POV - she said Yes! I'm gonna Marry Amy! "Babe I don't want to get married right away. Like a year so I'll have time to plain." She said "That's fine. We have all the time in the world. As long as I'm with you I'm happy!" You said. The drive home was nothing but smiles from both Amy and I "Babe I'm Gonna Text everyone and tell them to come over!" She said "Sounds good we can go see Dave to!" You said excited "Let's have everyone meet up at the old house!" She said "Sounds like old times!" You said "Can You believe After almost 3 years together we are finally getting married!" She said "Amy I told you before I don't want no one else you are my truly one and only." You said "Robert I couldn't picture myself with out you there was times I thought I might lose you. But we pulled threw and came back to each other. That how I know you are my other half!" She said I truly do love this girl with my everything she's my world.