Chapter 3

I walked down stairs and saw the guys in the living room My friend Maya was coming over so we could just hang out "Amy who's your friends!" Alexs asked walking out the kitchen "Uhm this is Emily, Rebekah, Gina, Paula Ortiz and her cousin Paula Hernadez, Dalylah, Dayleen, Arcelia, Anaee, Aliceson, Madi, Cassie and my Friend Mayas coming over soon!" You said "Oh cool Uhm do you guys wanna Hang out with us today?" He asked "Dave Wanna drive us some were!" You asked "Where?" He asked "The Movies!" You answered "Sure kiddo!" Dave said he calls me kiddo a lot! "Austin you guy wanna come!" You asked "YEE let's go!" He answered "Amy I think Robert Likes you!" Alex whispered to me "What no!" You said "I kinda like Madi she's really cute!" He said "Okai you guys still next to each other in the car!" You told him "Kiddo there a lot of us we need two cars!" Dave said "I'll drive the second car!" Robert said "Let's go!" You said excited just right before we walked out the door Maya knocked "Hey guys were you guys heading to?" She said "Movies!" Zach said "So this is how it goes Dave will take the girls and Robert will take the guys!" Said Anaee "Just get in a car!" Dalynes said "We all jumped in to a car Alex was with Me Robert Madi and Zach and Maya with Emily and Aliceson and Dave had the rest I sat up front with Robert "So Amy your Dave cousin.." Robert said "Yea He's like my Brother.." you said nervous the whole ride was kinda quite couse we just met and stuff but it got better once we got to the movies.

Roberts POV - I wanted to ask her out but she's so cute I got nervous and Alex was with Madi he asked her out and she said yes and Zach was talking to Maya Emily had some one and Aliceson did to so they just hung out with each other "Amy hey wait up!" You said "Hey everything okai Rob?" She asked "I wanted to know if you wanted to go out sometime?" You said "Well finally you asked Yes!" She said "Really? That's great!" You said picking her up and spinning around "Well yea I Kinda already had a crush on you from like 2010.." she said shy "Well then this must be a dream!" You said "Its the start!" She said "Hey What movie do you guys wanna see?" Amy asked "Scary!" Austin and Alex said at the same time "Well let just pick one and go in!" You said we watched The purge and I looked over at everyone Zach and Maya were cuddling and Alex was with Madi They look so cute! Almost everyone had a boyfriend! But it was just the crew and us girls. (After the movie) "Hey guys I have to leave!" Said Anaee she left with Dalynes and Dalylah "I should go to I have work in the morning!" Arcelia "Imma boynce to guys! See ya!" Said Aliceson she took Cassie Home the Only people left was Both Paulas and Rebekah Emily and Amy Madi and Gina and The Crew.

Amys POV - we were heading back home on the way we drop both Paulas off Dave had everyone in the car with him I was with Robert "Amy so This date what would you want to do?" Robert asked there was something about him that just made me melt a little in side "Let's just go on a regular date!" You said "He smiled and I bout died "What?!?" He asked "Your smile! You make me blush with that smile!" You said "You just to cute Amy I'm glad I asked you out!" He said "Me to Robert I like you a lot!" She said.

Austins POV - I was talking to Dave about Amy I wanted to ask her out "Do it bro but don't hurt her she's like my little sister!" Dave said "Yeah when I seen her On the island I was like wow!" You said Amy was Super cute and I loved When she tackled Dave she's Strong and beautiful! "Hey Austin Dave!" Amy said "Hey Kiddo was up!" Dave said "Hey Amy!" You said "Was up guys everyones asleep so I came in here!" She said her hair was so cute her smile killed me and her Laugh was like Angels singing to me "Austin!" Amy said "Huh?" You said like an idiot "Wanna go for a walk since they all went to bed?"Amy asked "Uhm sure Yeah let's go! You said " Austin What's on your mind?" Amy asked out of random "Well if I'm being honest You..." you said "What?" Amy said "Well yea your on my mind!" You said "What's got Me on your mind?" She asked "Everything your smile that laugh your eyes Everything!" You said "Wow you must think hard!" She said "Its couse I like you Amy!" You said "Really you like me too!?" She said "Wait who elses likes you Amy?" You asked "Robert he's taking me on a date Tomorrow night." She said "But its not official with you two?" You said "Oh no we just met!" She said "Well I was gonna ask you out to but Robert.." you said "What about Robert its just a date.."She said "So you would go on a date with me?" You asked "Yes I would I'm just going on dates not dating anyone yet." She said for some reason that gave me a little hope.