Chapter 4

I was walking with Austin around Miami He's so much fun to hang out with we talked a lot about our thought on things " Hey its almost Two let's head back." Austin said "OH MY GOSH! Look at the beach!" You said "Austin let's walk on the beach!" "But.." he wined "Please Austin.." you said in a puppy tone "Okay!" He said "Yay!" You said pulling him to run with you to the beach "Ahh Austin.." you said laughing as Austin picked you up and spun you around "Amy!" Austin said "Ahhh I can't see!" You said "Haha you must be so dizzy!" He said " Amy Would you go on a date with me ?" Austin asked "Sure Austin Is Love to!" You said So I have two dates And I've only been in Miami for a day.

Roberts POV - I needed advice for my date with Amy "Hey Emily can I ask you something?" You asked "Sure what you need Rob?" She asked "well I need advice on my date with Amy?" You asked "What do you want to know?" She asked "Well I want to know what I should do she wants a regular date." You explained "Just do what any guy would do Amy loves being treat like a normal person" she said "So just be me?" You asked "Yeah just be you and that's all you need!" She said "Thanks Emily this really did help." You said walking out "I texted Amy and asked her is just a fair date would be okay "Sounds like a lot of fun can't wait ;)" it said I smiled real big and went to shower then go to bed.

Austins POV - We walked back to the house at 3:30 Am "I had a lot of fun Austin!" She said "Me to see you in the morning!" You said and Kissed her cheek. I walked to my room and shut the door I felt like I was in cloud nine the girl I just spent five hours with cought my eye and said yes to a date with me! Right now I couldn't be more happy. All night I had her on my mind her smile the way she laughed at my stupid jokes the way she let her hair flow down her back the way she is just her in general she cought my heart.

Amys POV - I woke up and ran to get a shower I got out and I picked out a pair of blue jean short shorts and a white tank top with a long tan cardigan I had my hair down I walked down the hall to Roberts room he was still asleep "WAKE UP ROBERT!!!" You screamed while jumping up and down on the bed you sat on top of him "Well good morning to you to beautiful!" He said "Come on we have a date today remeber!" You said playing with his bed head "Okay imma shower and get dressed and then we can go to the fair!" He said "How about we walk around Miami and just hang out all day!" You said "Well I think that will be perfect!" He said he was sitting up and I was on his lap looking into his brown eyes "Why do I have the urge to kiss you!" He said "well that can wait couse you need to shower!" You said messing with him. I got out and walked down and smelt food! "Breakfest!" You said running down stairs "Morning!" Said Mama Mahone "GoodMorning!" You said "Amy can you go wake up everyone for me?" She asked "Sure Mama!" You said walking up stairs I walked into Austins room first I jumped on top of him "Wake up Monkey Butt!" You said ruffling his hair "I'm up I'm up!" He wined "Don't be so sad we have food!" You said "Hah good morning Amy!" He said finally waking up "Come on We got food you said pulling on his arms "Do you think you strong then me?!?" He said before he pulled me with one arm on top if him

"Okai okai you win your stronger then me!" You said surrendering "Okay let's go get food!" He said "I have to Wake everyone up!" You said walking out "I'll help!" He said we walked down to Zachs and Alexs rooms next Austin woke up Zach and I ran in screaming and Scared Alex awake "Goodmorning Alex!" You said "Are you trying to kill me!" He said "Nah just trying to feed you!" You said "Well thanks!" He said I walked out and Looked in the girls rooms they were up already I walked down to My room and grabbed my phone and walked to Roberts Room "Knock Knock!" You said "Come in!" Robert said "Hey there's food down stairs." You said "Alright. Hey can I get that kiss now that I showered and cleaned up?" He asked "Mhmmm I don't know do you." You said playing with him "You know what come here!" He said picking me up and slamming me on his bed he started to tickle me witch made me squirm "Okai okai I give!" You said "You looked into his eyes again but this time they held you longer then before "Your blue Eyes trap me Amy!" He said leaning in closer "Your eyes captivate me Robert!" You said You put your hands on his face and pulled him close to you his soft lips on mine was so sweet he didn't force it he let it happen. It was perfect.

Roberts POV - I was on top of Amy when she grabbed my face and Kissed me she had soft lips and she didn't force it I just happend her Lips and softness was just sweet we broke the kiss with both of us smiling "Why do I get this butterfly feeling around you Amy?" You asked "I don't know but I get them to. I don't know how to explain it I just happens

." She said "you ready for a fun day?" You asked "Born ready!" She said I pulled her up and walked out with her in front "Hey come here real quick." You said "Yea?" She asked before she did anything I kissed her once more "Goodmorning kisses are the best!" She said "Good couse I want more of those!" You said with a cocky smile. We walked down stairs and Everyone was eating food.