Chapter 14

"He's Not in a coma and Is not dead!" Said the nurse we got to the hospital and they said he had a head injury that caused him to pass out " When can I see him!" You demanded "He can have a few visitors now." She said I hurried to his room I heard foot steps be hind me I opened the door to see him there lying in the bed not moving "Oh My God!" You said covering your mouth with tears in your eyes I walked over to his bed and pulled a chair over had I put my hands over his and laid my head on the bed "Amy You alright?" Alex asked "He looks so pale and ghost like!" You said not moving "He's alright Sweet Heart!" Austin said "Its My fault!' You said "Amy its not your fault! We didn't know that guy was gonna be there!" Zach said "Its My fault couse I didn't stop him!" You said/yelled "I-I didn't w-want you to s-stop me." I turned Around to see Him awake and looking at me "Babe your awake!" You said with tears and a smile of joy "Amy...I don't want you to stop me if its for you I'll fight anyone!" He said "I don't want you in the hospital tho!" You explained "Bro How do you feel?" Alex asked "Hurt.." He replied "Robert..." you said hurt "Can I talk to you Amy alone?" Asked Austin I got up and walked out with Austin "Hey don't think its all on you for what happened." He said "I'm scared!" You said "Amy he's fine and he loves you!" He said "But his eyes said different...." you said crying again I ran off before Austin could say anything I didn't know were I was going I just ran.

Austins POV - she just took off crying I walked back in to the room "Where did she go?" Zach asked "She ran off..." you said "Wait she left!" Robert said getting jumpy "She said the look in your eyes changed.." you said upset "I have to go get her!" Robert said pulling every wire he had on him off "Stop stop stop!" Alex said "I have to she might get hurt!" Robert said "I'll go get her stay in bed!" Zach said "was she crying..?" Robert asked you I nodded my head he threw his head back and covered his face "She hates me!" He yelled "She doesn't hate you she thinks she hurt you!" You explained "She could never hurt me!" Robert said "The only way that can happen if she's upset or injured or not with me!" He said "So I didn't hurt you.....?" Amy said standing in the door way "Can I talk to her alone guys?" Robert asked "Come on AC." You said walking out I closed the door behind Me and went to fined Gina.

Jakes POV - I was in the waiting room just upset that Happened to Rob and Seeing Amy like she is it hurt to see "Hey Jake!" Said Maya "Uh Hey!" You said "You OK?" She asked "Better then earlier." You answered "Everythings Fine Jake!" She said "I know but just thinking that fight happened at my show makes me feel sick!" You said "He was just protecting Amy that's all!" She said " Jake Rob wants to see you." Amy said "Alright. Hey you alright?" You asked her she just looked at me with eyes that read lost. "Wanna come with me?" You asked her she grabbed my hand and walked back with me "Hey bro how you feel?" You asked walking in "Better." He said "Jake you promised me to protect her right?" He asked "Sure did." You answered "I'm going back to Texas for a few weeks and I won't be with her..." he said "I need you to be her rock!" He said Amy was next to me "what do you mean?" You asked "He broke up with me...." Amy said "No I didn't I think I need time to rest so I'm going home..." he said "You want me to take care of her?" You asked "Yes.." he said "I won't let nothing happen!" You said "Amy I love you Were not done were just on pause for a few weeks." Robert said "Well Let's just hope I still love you if you come back!" Amy said crying but pissed "Can you take me home Jake?" She asked "Sure. Rob Bro feel better man." You said walking out I can't believe that just happened.

Amys POV - I was Hurt Mad Sad and Depressed all in one "Hey I'm gonna take Amy back to her old home anyone want a ride?" Jake asked "All the girls are coming the guys are gonna stay with Rob" Emily said "Let's head out!" Jake said the whole car ride was quit. We got to my old home and I got out and went straight to my old room and just climed into bed "Amy can I come in?" Jake asked "yea..." you said "Amy are you OK?" He asked "No I'm mad hurt sad and just lost.." you said "Amy he didn't mean as in forever" he said "He said a few weeks and who knows if he's coming back he just left me and who knows what if he finds a new better girlfriend!" You said "God I'm so stupid I fell for him I caught feelings for him!" You said "Amy I believe he will be back before a weeks up." Jake said "His eyes don't shine like they did when we first started dating his eyes show nothing! He has nothing left to give me!" You said crying "Amy..He truly loves you don't give up!" Jake said he kissed my head and walk out. Roberts eyes showed no sign of love for me when I looked at his eyes I seen dark nothing they use to shine and now nothing.

Roberts POV - *Back In Miami* We all came home Amy was here so I felt some what better "So your really gonna leave her?" Zach asked "I'm not going to be gone for long.." you said "Bro have you seen her she's not eating and sleeping!" Zach said "I just need time to clear my head!" You said "Bro Amy is slowly dying without you!" Alex said "And I'm dying without her!" You said "Then why go?" Emily said walking in "I don't need this!" You said holding you bags in both hands "Dave you ready?" You called out "He's not taking you.." Amy said "Then who is?" You asked "Me..." she answered "Alright." You said we walked to the car she drove me all the way to the air port "Do you wanna wait with me?" You asked "Robert.." she said "Please.." you begged we parked the car and she walked with me to the check in my plane was delayed an hour so we just waited together "Amy Before I leave I just wanted to say I do love you so much and please don't hurt yourself stay healthy for me!" You said "I'll try. Please don't find some one else. I don't want us to end! I'll love you to my last breathe comes!" She said "Amy...!" You said she was crying and looking down. I grabbed her chin and crashed our lips together it seemed like an eternity since I kissed her last "I'll love you forever!" You said she laid her head on my chest and I pulled her close "Robert...promise me one thing!" She said "Anything?" You said "Forever!" She said "Always and a life time more!" You said. My plane was here and I didn't want to leave her just yet" Come here!" You said pulling her in for one last hug "How is it you always smell like candy?" You asked "My perfume I have a lil friend that's in your bag that has it on it so you always have me!" She said not letting me go "I'll miss you so much!" You said "Don't be gone for long!" She said I pulled back and kissed her forehead and walked towards my plane. I just hope she's still Mine when I come back.