Chapter 9

I stayed up all night with everyone I found my self in my bed My head hurting like a bitch "What happened?" You asked yourself I got out of bed and walked to the bathroom. Man! I looked a mess I walked out and went down the hall to Emily's Room "Hey what happened last night ?" You asked "Uhmm I don't remember!" She said "Me either!" You said walking out to let her sleep I walked to Roberts room he wasn't in there I walked down to Zach's he was in there just waking up "Oh good your up!" You said "Hey what ups?" He asked "I don't remember anything from last night do you?" You asked "Some stuff not much!" He answered "Thanks Zach!" You said getting up "Hey have you seen Rob?" You asked before leaving "Nope not this morning." He said I walked out to look for Robert when I heard Austin "Hey good Your up!" You said walking in on Austin shirtless just waking up "Oh hey!" He said running his hand threw his hair "Hey have you seen Robert?" You asked "I think he fell asleep in the movie room!" Austin said "Thanks! Hey can you remember anything from last night?" You asked "Yea I remember a lot!" He said "Great I need a recap later!" You said walking out to go wake Rob Up.

Austin's POV -i woke up with everything playing in my head Gina the way she looked and how she smiled and the way she laughed and Amy the way she clung to me after she got free from that ass Mike I just hope she's okay and not remembering anything.

Zach's POV - I was Laying next to Maya on the couch she looked beautiful sleeping I just remember that Mike guy and the way he looked l at Amy scared me she's like my sister and its my job to protect her "Hey Baby what's wrong?" Maya asked "Oh nothing Bad dream..." you lied "Aww baby I'm sorry come here!" She said pulling me down and cuddling into me " I won't let bad dream mess with you again!" She said "I love you Maya!" You said " You do!?" She asked excited "Yes I do!" You said kissing her cheek. I'm in love.

Amy's POV - I walked All threw the house looking for Robert "Hey babe!" Robert said "Omfg Robert don't do that you scared me !" You said hitting his arm "What say hey to my girl!" He said laughing "Shut up you butt !" You said starting to walk away "Hey come here!" Robert said trying to catch me I took off running around the house "You won't catch her!" Dave said "Oh yea!" Robert challenged "Dave!" You yelled running as Robert ran even faster to catch you "GOTCHA!" He yelled "No fair!" You said wiggling around "Dave said I couldn't catch you so I proved him wrong!" He said "Haha well it took you awhile babe!" You laughed "Zach Maya wanna head to the gym with me and Madi?" Alex asked "Hey can we come?" Asked Robert "Yee!" Alex agreed "Austin Let's Go!" Alex yelled "I'm gonna go change!" You said "Me two!" Said Maya We walked up stairs and I have to walk past Austins room to get to mine "Hey their waiting for you!" You said "I coming I'm coming!" He said getting his head phones and phone "You going?" He asked "Yep Gotta loose this fat!" You said sarcastically "Haha no!" He said "What?!" You asked "You and fat really have never meet!" He said with a smile "Thanks imma go change so we can go!" You said walking out to your room I put on a sports bra and spandex running shorts with a shirt that said 'Ohh baby I like it raw' and my shoes I walked out with my phone head phones while tying my hair in a messy bun "Hey babe! You ready!" Robert asked me "yep!" You said kissing him Alex and Zach made kissy faces at us while Austin was on his phone "Is Drew coming?" You asked "Nope he's staying in bed bad hangover!" Alex said "Damn that sucks I wanted to see if i could lift more weights then him!" You said with a cocky smile "Well we all know you can't beat us!" Zach challenged "Oh its on!" You said we left for the gym the whole time Zach was saying he was gonna win (I'm very competitive with everything!) I texted Austin and asked him was everything OK. "Yee I'm just tired." He said Austin was the most closest guy friend I had out of everyone I trusted him with my life Zach's in second Alex was with Dave I could tell them anything and know they'll be there for me Robert stole my heart so he was the top main guy I loved.

Roberts POV - we got to the gym and Amy ran straight for the weights with Zach behind her "Austin can you count how long we can hold theses weights up in the air?" Amy asked "Yee! Zach don't get mad if she wins!" Austin said "And Don't let me win!" She said "Don't plan on it!" Zach said "Amy picked up a 30 lbs weight like it was nothing !!!!" Alex said with his jaw wide open Zach's eyes got big "That's easy!" He said picking up 40 lbs "Well she's a girl and its how long you can hold it!" You said "Come on Zach you scared!" Amy teased "Go Babe!" Maya cheered "Come on baby girl!" You cheered "Robert stop cheering for Zach!" Amy joked "Damnnnnn!" Alex said "Haha your funny Amy!" Zach said looking uncomfortable "You can do this Amy!" You cheered "Ahhh I give!!!!" Zach said "Ha yes I told you I would win!" She said jumping up and down she ran to me and wrapped her arms and legs around me "Thanks for try support baby!" She said kissing my nose and jumping down "Maya let's go on the treadmill first!" She said pulling Maya with her.

Austins POV - I was lifting waits but couldn't help but think about that guy Mike the look he had in his eyes when he saw Dave creeped me out he stalked my twitter and found Amy what if he got her or one of the girls I would never for give myself "Austin you okai?" Amy asked walking next to me to lift weights "Amy can I tell you something?" You asked "Austin your my bestfriend! You can tell me anything!" She said "I have a feeling Mikes coming back and he's after not just you......." you said Amy dropped her weight on my foot when I said that" OUCH!!!! DAMNNN OUCH!!" You yelled "Yo what happend!" Zach asked "Amy dropped a weight on my foot!" You said in pain "Austin Mikes here...." Amy said I seen Zach and Robert tense up fast Alex Had Maya Behind him So she was OK and Amy was Standing Not moving she never took her Eyes of him. "Alex take Maya and Amy out of here!" Zach said "I'm not leaving!" Amy demanded "Amy Go please!" Robert said "I'm not leaving You guys here and sure as hell not leaving you Robert!" She said "I'm not leaving either Zach!" Maya said "Then take Austin to the back and stay there!" He said "No Help me up! I'm gonna stop this!" I said Getting up and forcing my self to walk "Austin Mahone." Said Mike "Why are you following Us?" You asked "I told you for Amy." He said "But she moved on let her go!" You said " Hey man look Amys MY girlfriend now you lost her and now she's mine!" Rob said comeing up behind me "If I have anything to do with it Amy will be with me again!" He said walking out the gym "Austin Can we leave please?" Maya asked "Yeah come on.." you said I felt Zach and Rob on each side of me helping me to the car Alex had the girls in between us and him behind them.