Chapter 5

I sat Down at the table Austin on one side Robert on the other. Emily and Rebekah were giggling at us couse we were quit and Awkward "Kiddo what you got plain for today?" Dave asked swollowing food "Me and Robert Have a date today... so I'm with him today.." I said " What are we gonna do today guys?" Bekah asked everyone "Bowling?" Alex suggested "Yee Let's do it!" Emily cheered "I'll text Maya to come Alex Text Madi!" Zach said "I'll call Lucas!" Emily said "Madi's coming with Gina." Alex told Everyone. Austin texted me "Have fun beautiful! <3" I looked over at him and bumped his elbow and smiled "You ready?" Robert asked "Let's go!" I said jumping out my chair "Have fun kids!" Mama Mahone told us we walked out holding hands to the car "Let's go to the park!" I said "and After Froyo?" Robert asked "Yummy Sounds great!" I said getting in the car " oooo let me be DJ!" I begged "Sure I can't say no to you..." he said blushing alil "Awhh! You're to cute!" I told him I pluged in my iphone and put Daughtry's Over You "One of my songs ever!!" I told him "Really why?" He asked "it helped me with all the breakups I went threw with my ex's....." I explaned it went quit till Robery spoke "Amy they hurt you I won't I promise even if one day this song becomes about me I will care for you! I promise this to you!" He said "Robert I believe you and evan if it does you will remain in my heart!" You said we got to the park walked hand in hand around the lake.

Austins POV - Zach Alex Rebekah Emily Maya Madi and Gina and I went out to bowling bekah and Emily invited the BoyFriends Brandon And Lucas so we teamed up Girls vs Guys Zach was next to bowl we were winning by 5 points and in the last round "Don't Miss!" Maya yelled "Never do!" Zach daid over his shoulder. " Do did you ever ask Amy out ?" Emily asked " Yeah we have a date tomorrow night !!!!" You said with a huge smile " Austin your Up!" Brandon called I called and picked up the ball up right away I Bowled a strike " No fair You cheated !" Bekah protested "Nah just better then you!" Brandon said pulling her close "Hey let's head home and go swimming!" Alex said "Yee lets go!" Zach said we walked out and drove home the whole way home Amy came to mind.

Amys POV - "Let's head back." Robert said still holding my hand. We walked to the car and versace can on "Roll the windows and turn it up!" You said we blasted the speakers so loud "Dave! I'm back!" You yelled "hey Amy Robert everyones in the pool." Mama mahone sad as Robert Threw me over his shoulder and ran to the backyard and ran for the pool i felt the water rush over me as he dived in the pool with me still on his shoulder "Oh My freaking God Robert!!!" you said splashing him with water "Hey Guys welcome home!" Gina said "Haha Amy you should have seen your face!" Zach said "Oh shut up and help me out!" You said he gradded my hand and I pulled as hard as I could thanks god for Austin and Alex shoving him in "Hahaha you should have seen your face!" You teased "Austin help me out!" You said He pulled me up with one hand and wrapped the other around me "Here you go beautiful!" He said handing me a towel "Thanks Austy.." You said looking away becouse you blushed "Hey let's all change and call up everyone and have a sleep over have the girls bring guys to so we won't be out numbered!!" Alex said "Great idea let's so do it!!" Madi agreed "Done I'll call both Paulas and Anaee and Arcelia and everyone!" I said "And I got the rest!" Bekah said "Sleep over party!!!" Zach said He gradded Maya and jumped in to the Pool Austin Grabbed me couse I was the closest and jumped in the pool everyone followed "Alright guys food ready I made spaghetti!" Mama said we jumped out dryed off and changed for dinner I walked to my room and put on a pair of leggings a tank top mix matched lepeard print shocks with my hair waved and a beanie I walked down stairs "It smells so good Mama!" You said "Thanks Amy!" She replied I walked into the Game room wear everyone was hangingout "Hey Guys everone will be here soon let's get blankets and pillows and set up the livingroom!" You said "Yee!" They all cheered I ran up stairs and got my blankets and pillows when my phone went off from Paula H "Were here!" She said I walked down stairs sat my stuff in the living room and went to open the door Paula O left for New york for a few weeks so only her cousin and boyfriend came his name is cameron "Hey Guys come one in everyones in the gameroom make your sled at home!" You said "Yaya can't wait for tonight!" Paula sqealed "me either!" You said Arcelia walked up with Zac Mann and Cassie with Kian and Aliceson with Zain by her side "Come on in guys !" You said as they walled pasted you Dalylah Paula O Dayleen and Dalynes couldn't make it they had plain for tomorrow so only a few came.