Chapter 6

I woke up with stuff all over my face and body there was writing on me from everyone "I fell asleep first Damn!" You said getting up to got get dressed and brush you teeth. I walked to my bathroom looked at my self I had a sharpie Mustache and silly things one me "Zach!" I knew it was him he got pay back for the pool thing. After scrubbing my face off I walked to my closet and picked out an outfit for today I had a date with Austin Tonight so I wanted everyone to just hang out today. I picked out a pair of ripped skinny jeans a baby blue top with a denim Jean jacket with my hair in a pony tale with strap baby blue sandals I Walked down stairs and The girls were up But all the guys were still asleep I texted Maya to Show the girls On the count of three we were gonna scream and scare the guys awake "1...2...3!" You said we all screamed so loud Dave came running to see what happend "What's going on!" Dave said holding a bat "Hahaha Nothing Dave just waking up the boys!" Arcelia explained "Well we all nearly died from it!" Alex said rubbing his eyes "Come on let's go to the beach!" I said "Yee!!" Zach said "And After Let's play some Games at the arcade!" Maya said "Come get dressed guys!" Cassie cheered Everyone ran up stairs but me and Dave "What you thinking bout kiddo?" He asked "I have a date with Austin tonight ..." you said "Well kiddo What's wrong with that?" He asked "This just means I'm gonna have to pick witch one I want to be with and I can't Dave ..." you explained "Kiddo witch ever one you choose the other will be hurt but understand." He said "Dave I can't I think I caught Feelings for both of them and I can't just pick witch one like if their and answer to a test!" You said "Kiddo if I know Austin and Robert they will be understanding about it all." Dave said before he got up and went outside I was there left alone with my thoughts. Great.

Austins POV - I walked Down stair and heard Amy and Dave talking " Dave I can't I think I caught Feelings for both of them and I can't just pick witch one like if their and answer to a test!" She said Amy Has feelings for Me and Robert I turned around and walked back up stairs to Roberts room "Hey Dude!" You said "Hey man!" He said "I need to tell you something..Amy has feelings for both of us we can't be upset with each other if she doesn't choose one or the other and we can't make it a competition to win her either! Deal?" You said "Dude never will I do that and deal!" He said "Great now let's go have some fun!" You said walking out I got downstairs and texted Amy "Hey Can We talk about something tonight?" You sent the message "Sire what about??" She asked "Tell you tonight.." you locked your phone and got up "Let's go!!" You cheered "Yeeee!!!!!" Everyone cheered running out the house we drove My car and Amy Drove my moms we headed for the beach for the most fun day ever.

Roberts POV - Amy Was looking at the water and just quit I walked over to her "Hey you okay?" You asked consurned "Uhm yea just looking at how beautiful the water looks.." she said Unsure "Amy somethings wrong what is it?" You asked again "Uhmm I don't really know.." she answered "Come on Let's get you out this funk and happy again!" You said picking her up and putting her on your back "come on let's get everyone and Play a game!" You said "Fine !" she said wrapping her arms around my neck to hold on with her head tucked into my neck as her hair flew free "Hey guys Let play a game!" You cheered "What Game?" Bekah asked "a Piggyback race!" You cheered "Let's do it!" Alex cheered "Yeee!" Madi cheered "okay so everyone get a parnter and girls get on the guys backs!" You explained "Ready.. Set..GO!" You screamed and we were off I felt Amy hold he tighter as we ran into the water " *gasp* OMG IT SOO COLD!" Was comeing out of all the girls mouths we took off for the beach Again Paula and Cameron was first then Austin and Gina Then Me and Amy we were soaked in water but after Amy was smiling and giggling again my job was done.

Austins POV - When I saw Robert Holding Amy and the way she hid her face in his neck and the way she clung to him it was clear she loves him and he loves her but I just wanted hope so I was still gonna take her on the date and tell her she should be with Robert "Austin Let play the Game with Them!" Gina said "Sure why not!" You said with a smile "We took off running and Gina was cute and Fun to hang out with "Ahhhh this is Soo cold!!" She said as we ran back to the beach after getting soaked in water "Wooo Came in Second!" She cheered she was really cute! After the date tonight I might ask Gina on a Date Amy was still on Robert She looked happy with him and he looked happy with her I haven't seen him smile like that in a while I'm happy for them.

Amys POV - I was holding on to Robert his skin smelt so good him just being with him makes me have that fuzzy feeling in my stomache and I get awkward around him he just makes me feel like I could be His Princess forever "Hey let's Head back home and change you have a date tonight.." he said were only I could hear him "Okai..." you said "Yo let's head home!" Robert called out to everyone. We got home and I walked up stairs and into my closet I picked out a white dress with a green jean jacket and boots I walked into the bathroom and turned on the water to take a shower when my phone went off "I Miss You Amy!" It was from and Unknown number so I ignored it I got in the shower and was out in 20 minutes I walked to my closet and picked out my outfit for tonight I choose a dress that was long in the back and short in the front with a baby blue color and flower patterns on it with my hair waved I walked down stair and Austin was waiting for me by the stairs with a rose he looked amazing we headed out the door for our date.