Chapter 12

Roberts POV - why is he here I can't believe he brought people with him "Amy is that you!" Said the guy " What do you want Dalton!" Amy said pissed "What I can't say hi to and old crush?" He said with a smirk "Why are you here!" She said pissed "I'm here with my boys and I ran in to Mike!" He said still smirking at Amy "Well I don't care so leave me alone or I'll have my Cousin On your stupid ass!" Amy said pissed "Come on Amy don't be like that!" He said putting his hands on Her "Don't touch her!" You said pushing Amy behind you "Who are you? Her pussy of a boyfriend?!" He said "Well I know I got her and you and Mike don't so I guess so!" You said getting heated "Rob Back up!" Austin said "Robert Don't bother with him." Amy said "Shut up bitch let the pussy try to be a man!" Dalton said That's when I blacked out last thing I new I was being pulled off that kid.

Austin POV - "Zach help!" You yell trying to get Robert off the kid "Robert Stop!" Amy was yelling "Who the Fuck do you think you are calling her that!!" Robert said punching Him again and again I was finally able to get him off "Robert Oh My Gosh are you okai?!?!?" Amy asked concerned "More important are you okai?" He asked "I'm More Worried about you! What happened?" She asked him "Woooooooah wows ass Got kicked?" Jake asked come back stage "Some asshole harassing Amy!" Gina said "Who Kicked his ass?" Jake asked " I did!" Robert said "Bro you knocked his ass out!" Zach said "Good He should've shut up!" You said "Amy our duet is in Five get ready my dear!" Jake said "Born ready!" She said I walked over to Robert "What did he say to make you black out?" You asked "He told her to shut up and called her a bitch!" He said threw his teeth "Proud of you man!" You said walking away .

Amys POV - I was worried about Rob and the fight that happened and nervous about singing on stage to "Hey come one let's get them hyped real quick before we sing!" Jake said "What how?" He said "Like This!" He said Grabbing my hand and running on stage "Let me hear you scream!!!!" He said into the mic "I want to introduce my close Friend to everyone!" He said "Amy I want you to let out a part of a song you know!" Jake said "Uhmm what song?" You asked "Any thing!" He said " See I've been waiting all Day For you to call me baby! So let's get up let's get on it don't you leave me brokenhearted tonight!" You sung the crowd went nuts "Now that's what I call a voice!" Jake said "Who wants Amy to sing with Me!" Jake said raising his hands up and down to get the crowd hyped "This next song is called A Day WithOut Your Love!" Jake said looking at me " She took my heart when I was 15

I love everything about you And now I honestly can't see Going a single day without you (MyPart) You are the Air I breathe You are my everything Baby come and follow me Till the end of the world I won't live a day without your love I won't live a day without your love Now, Ive been flippin' through the dictionary tryin' to find The proper words that I could use to tell you whats on my mind But baby this time its different and for me its a first Cause now I'm sittin' here with nothin' but a loss for words It's like you reset my heart and then erased my brain The only thing thats not deleted in my head is ya name So doctor please gimme some Aderal I'm havin' trouble concenratin' She hypnotized me mastered the art of captivatin' So there ya go, bravo, congratulations A massive understatement if I said my heart was taken Cause now I'm hooked ill admit my hearts your puppet I don't know how you did it but I love it cause you are the...(MyPart) Air I breathe You are my everything Baby come and follow me

Till the end of the world I won't live a day without your love I won't live a day without your love I told myself a while ago I'd never let this happen You're way to young to fall in love, just concentrate on rappin' But then you came along, and all my plans rearranged And then suddenly, everything changed Now you're my world my sun my moon and everythin' between em Some people kinda skeptical but baby we don't need em We could run away, and never come back Yeah we could leave today, pick anywhere on the map As long as your by my side I gotta smile on my face But when you gone girl I swear that I feel so outta place I've know you've heard it before I can't say it enough I couldn't live a single day without your love, because you are the... Air I breathe You are my everything Baby come and follow me Till the end of the world I won't live a day without your love I won't live a day without your love She took my heart when I was 15 I love everything about you And now I honestly can't see Going a single day without you You are the air I breathe You are my everything Baby come and follow me Till the end of the world I won't live a day without your love I won't live a day without your love She took my heart when I was 15" we walked off stage him with his arm around me I felt Amazing to sing.

Jakes POV - I want to Take Amy on tour with me and Have her open for me but she won't do it its still worth a try! "Babe! You did amazing!" Robert said pulling her into hug "Bro You killed it!" He said looking at me "Bro Kick ass way to start her career!" Austin said "Wait what?" Amy said "I talked to My management and they want you to open for me on my tour!" You said smiling huge "What oh My god Jake!" She said hugging me tight "So is it a yes?" You asked "I don't know let me think......YES!!!!!" She yelled "I want Austin To come to!" You said more excited! "Glad To!!!!" He said "Well I have to got change I'll see you guys later!" You said "Jake tomorrow my familys having a cook out come with?" Amy asked "I'm there!" You said walking away.

Roberts POV - Amy is going on tour with Jake and Austin is too we can travel the world together I can't wait I'm so proud how far she came "Babe Let's head back we have a long day tomorrow!" Amy said " well I can't wait to sleep!" You said I had my arm around Amy walking with everyone to the hotel I opened the door to mine and zachs room with Maya and Amy I climbed in bed and pulled my shirt and pants off Amy was in the bathroom putting her pjs on and whatever else she does I was waiting to cuddle with her but as soon as my head hit the pillow I was knocked out.