𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙽𝚒𝚗𝚎

"Thanks guys, but you shouldn't have done that, he'll be after you guys too." Mike thanked them with a small smile while walking beside the others.

"Oh, Bowers? He's always after us." Eddie said with a small smile. (Y/n) rolled her eyes playfully.

"I guess that's one t-thing we all have in common.." Bill gave a small smile to everyone.

"Yea, homeschool!" Richie smirked. "Welcome to the Losers-Club." Richie smirked at their new member, who was smiling a bit.

Later that night, (Y/n) snuck out to the quarry. She was sitting on the Quarry's ledge, staring at the sky above her. It's not like she would be able to sleep anyway.

She kept replaying the events that happened at Bev's. The blood, having to scrub the blood. But her mind wandered to Eddie mainly. How he had his inhaler in his mouth the whole time, how his nose was scrunched up as he carried garbage bags outside.

(Y/n) furrowed her brows and looked at the lake getting her mind off of Eddie. It wasn't long before she heard rustling noises behind her. (Y/n) ignored them thinking that it was a rabbit or something. But they didn't stop.

(Y/n) turned around and scanned over the area behind her when a figure started to walk towards her. She didn't recognize it at first, but once she saw his face, she felt her whole body freeze up.

"Such a fucking brat." The voice was morphed between Derek's and a much deeper voice. (Y/n) got to her feet at stared at who she thought was Derek.

"Go away. I don't wanna deal with you right now." (Y/n) glared at him. Derek only walked closer to her. He stopped and grabbed a hold of her wrist.

"You know mom won't like you out here. I thought you locked you up." Derek grip was tightening on her wrist. (Y/n) winced trying to remove Derek hand.

"D-Derek- stop it!" (Y/n) was panicking as she was feeling her hand to become numb. Derek's voice was altering to a deep voice as he chuckled. When (Y/n) saw the hand morph into some other gloved hand. She looked back at the perpetrator who was mimicking Derek voice. Except it wasn't Derek.

It was the Clown that the others were talking about. Her eyes widened as it grabbed a hold of her shirt lifting her off the ground. (Y/n) started to kick at the clown. The clown still held onto (Y/n)'s wrist, an unsatisfying cracking noise was heard, making (Y/n) scream in pain.

"People like you deserve the worst kind of punishment~." IT said starting to drool. (Y/n) lifted her legs up and kicked IT in the face making it let go of her. (Y/n) landed on her feet, but missed a step, making her fall backwards.

(Y/n)'s screams filled the whole Quarry, and IT was eating it up. (Y/n) landed in the water, flailing her arms around. (Y/n) quickly got up to the surface of the water, panting for air.

(Y/n) looked at her bruising wrist, she couldn't even move her fingers without yelping in pain. Yep. It was broken. (Y/n) cursed under her breath and started to swim for shore.

That was until something wrapped itself around her ankle. (Y/n) stopped and tugged on her leg, but the thing was staying here, making (Y/n) unable to swim away. The same thing wrapped around her other leg, and pulled her down. (Y/n) gasped before her mouth was full of water.

(Y/n) was dragged farther and farther down, until her back hit the sand of the ground. (Y/n) tried to keep her eyes open to see the surface, but the water was stinging her eyes. (Y/n) used her good hand to try and pull at the thing that was holding her down. The more she tugged and pulled, the more it wrapped around her body.