𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙴𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝

The next morning, (Y/n) and Bev sat on the steps that connected to their apartment building. Bev was smoking a cigarette, and bouncing her leg to calm her nerves. (Y/n) had her hands in her hair staring off.

     "Okay, okay. Can you just tell me what she said exactly?" Eddies voice was heard from afar. Bev heard Eddie and started to run down the steps. (Y/n) quickly followed behind Bev, avoiding the girl sitting on the steps.

     "She didn't say anything. She just said that you guys need to hurry over." Stan explained to Eddie pulling up to the apartment building.

     "She didn't say anything. Okay. Okay." Eddie pulled up beside Stan, the others following behind. (Y/n) was standing beside Bev looking at all of the boys.

     "You made it. I... I need to show you something." Bev said a lot quieter. The 6 looked at her confused.

     "What is it?" Ben asked still holding onto his bike.

     "More than we saw at the quarry?" Richie asked smirking a bit.

     "Shut up! Just shut up, Richie." Eddie glared at Richie.

     "My dad will kill me if he finds out I had boys in the apartment." Bev looked at them a little worried.

     "Then we'll le-leave a lookout. Ri-Richie, stay here." Bill said. Everyone nodded in agreement.

     "Whoa, whoa, whoa! What if her dad comes back?" Richie called out. Stan paused and turned to Richie,

     "Do what you always do. Start talking." Stan then turned and ran up the stairs.

     "It's a gift.." Richie muttered.

     Inside the apartment, the 7 kids creeped towards the bathroom.

     "In there..." Bev pointed to the bathroom door. (Y/n) already knew what was in there, but never actually saw it.

     "So.. the whole bathroom, got sprayed in blood... by your sink?" (Y/n) asked in slight disbelief. Bev nodded nod shaking as much as before.

     "What is it?" Stan asked curiously. Under the door, a red glow was shown.

     "You'll see." (Y/n) mumbled.

     "Are you taking us to your bathroom?" Eddie asked with a bit of worry in his voice.

     "I just want you to know that 80% of the worst accidents happen in the house often renounce in bathrooms..." Eddie continued to rant on about the dangers of the bathroom as the others crept down the hall. (Y/n) looked at Eddie as he ranted. Bill was in front, he pushed the door open, showing the bloody bathroom. The window made the blood glow red.

     "I knew it-" Eddie was cut off from gagging. (Y/n) only stared with wide eyes.

     "You see it..?" Bev asked looking from them to the bathroom.

     "Yes." (Y/n) answered looking at the bathroom. There wasn't a single spot that wasn't covered in blood.

     "What happened in here?" Stan asked looking at Bev.

     "My dad couldn't see it, I... thought I might be crazy." Bev said quietly.

     "Well if your crazy... then we're all crazy." Ben mumbled.

     "We... c-can't leave it like this." Bill said, not being able to take his eyes away from the the bathroom.

     One by one, they all grabbed cleaning supplies, and started to get to work. Bev was dealing with the mirror first, while Bill, Eddie(who had his inhaler in his mouth), and Ben took the floor. Stan, being the perfectionist he was, cleaned the mirror in rows. (Y/n) was working on the walls and, somewhat, the ceiling.