𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚕𝚟𝚎

It's only been a few days since the big fight in front of Eddie house. Some of the losers weren't talking to eachother, while some did, just not as much.

Beverly sat at her keyboard, dully pressing at the keys. Bev wasn't the same after the fight, when she thought she finally had a group of friends, she was back to where she was before. Stuck in her apartment with her dad.

Bill sat in his kitchen staring at the wall while sulking. He was rethinking over what Richie said to him. 'Georgie is dead, stop trying to get us killed too.' Bill blinked and looked at the floor. He shook his head slightly, Georgie isnt dead. Georgie is just lost.

Stanley was in his church, it was his Bar Mitzvah day. Stan was making his speech, gazing over the crowd of people. Some were family, some were friends of family. His eyes landed on one of his friends in the crowd, Richie. Stan smiled a bit seeing him smile and give a thumbs up, but frowned again continuing his speech.

At the Abattoir, one of the aides push a sheep to a separate gate. They lowered the gate as Mike put the needle in the gun, aiming in between its eyes. Mike put his finger on the trigger, closing his eyes before he shot the sheep, the sound ringing in his ears.

Ben is back in the library reading a book. Ben sighs flipping the page as he glances at the painting hanging on the wall. He was somewhat expecting this to happen. It's not like you can fit in for so long, and not have something bad happen.

Eddie was on his bed staring at his new white cast. Eddie was put on a new pill, even though he didn't need it. Eddie desperately missed hanging with the losers. He didn't even knew that the losers were broken up though.

(Y/n) was also sitting in her room. Her door was locked again because Stephanie was pissed at her again. This time (Y/n) didn't care. For the first time she had a group of friends. They were solving the mystery of that damned clown... (Y/n) sighed knowing that the Clown was happy about this.

•AUGUST•

A bottle of Tennessee's Best is sitting on a stump with various other bottles. A loud gunshot is heard, and the Tennessee Best bottle is shattered into pieces.

"Yeah! Bonus!" Belch said with a smile. Vic was sitting on the ground as Henry was reloading his dads gun. Lately Henry was more upset, and got angry easier.

"Yeah, there we go. Put the next target out there." Henry gestured to a stray cat by the garbage cans. Belch glances at Henry in disgust, why would Henry want to shoot a cat? Belch goes to the cat and picks it up. The cat seemed nervous seeing the boys.

"Just hold it." Henry grunted aiming the gun right at the cat. The struggled to get get out of Belch's hold seeing the gun raised. Henry places his finger on the trigger when he heard someone approach.

"What the hell's going on here?" Oscar, Henry's dad, asked looking right at Henry. Henry lowered the gun as Vic stood up. Henry knew he was caught.

"Just cleaning your gun, like you asked." Henry said without looking at his dad. Henry knew this pitiful lie was gonna get him shot.

"You're cleaning my gun, huh?" Oscar asked looking at Henry firmly. Belch put the cat down and went by Vic.

"Dad-"

"Hey!" Oscar takes the gun from Henry and steps back, shooting near Henry's feet. Henry jumped covering his face with his hands, cringing at the noise. Vic and Belch only jumped and looking at eachother.

"Look at him now, boys. Ain't nothing like a little fear to make a paper man crumble." Oscar shook his head and walked back inside.

Eddie was at the Pharmacy picking some new prescriptions.