𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗

Bill felt his legs start to give out as he read the words, the blood starting to spread out to the wall and exploring the ceiling. Bill turned on his heels and ran out, fumbling to get onto his bike. His first thought was to get the others.

     To his luck, he remembered that (Y/n) lived by Bev. Bill just didn't know where.

     (Y/n) was making her way back to her place, touching the place where the clown grabbed onto her. (Y/n)'s attention was brought to hearing tires making a burnout in gravel. She looked down to the driveway, and saw Bill.

     "Bill?" (Y/n) asked a little confused. Bill looked at (Y/n), starting to feel little better. Bill ran up to her holding onto his bike.

     "(Y-Y-Y/n)! I-IT got h-her!" Bill said looking at (Y/n). (Y/n) read the fear and worry that was bouncing off his words.

     "IT? Like.. like the clown from the-"

     Bill nodded. They shared the same look.

     "We have to get the others." (Y/n) finally said, Bill already thought of that.

     "I-I was j-just about to d-do that." Bill told her feeling that same worry and nervousness he felt when Georgie took so long to get back.

     "Let me get my bike, I'll come with you." (Y/n) said starting to run off to the tree behind the apartments where she had her bike secured and safe.

     (Y/n) got onto her bike and pedaled to Bill, "where to first?"

     The two ended up running down the street to the arcade since it was close enough. Both of them were running past people, slightly bumping into them, while their feet guided them.

     They both parked their bikes, and quickly ran inside the arcade.

     Inside the arcade, Richie is playing on an arcade game, Street Fighter to be exact.

     "Richie!" (Y/n) yelled breathless. Richie glanced at Bill, and turned back to his game.

     "What do you want? You see that guy I'm hitting? I'm pretending it's you." Richie spat out not giving a glance to (Y/n).

     "I-IT got Beverly." Bill cut (Y/n) off. Richie was more focused on the game though.

     "What are you talking about?" He asked.

     "IT, Richie. IT got Beverly." (Y/n) finally managed to speak a full sentence, as she looked at Richie with worry.

     Richie processed the words and stopped playing to look at them. He looked horrified. His face only said, 'are you serious?'

     In the kitchen of a two story house, a kid sat in there with boredom. Eddie looked at his cast and sighed.

     "I can't believe she wrote that.." Eddie muttered. Then again, he kinda expected it. Eddie grabbed a red sharpie when the phone started to ring.

      Eddie groaned and dropped the marker, getting out of the chair to answer the phone.

    "Hello?" Eddie asked. He fell quiet as he listened. Eddie nodded feeling his heart start to beat faster. "Okay. We'll meet you there.." Eddie hung up, then got out of the chair.

     Eddie hesitated but started to leave the house. His friends needed him. Heck, Beverly wasn't in danger.

     Suddenly, Sonia was there.

     "And do you think your going..?" Sonia asked looking im up and down.

     "Out with friends.." Eddie answered looking his mom in the eye.