𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙵𝚘𝚞𝚛

The gang plus the 2 newcomers were on their bikes heading to the pharmacy. Ben sat on the back of Bills bike, weakly holding on. (Y/n) was on, due to much arguing, Richie's bike looking at the streets.

As the group was leaving the woods and making their way into town,
"I think it's great that we're helping the new kid, but we also need to think of our own safety. I mean, he's bleeding all over and you guys do know that there's an AIDS epidemic happening right now as we speak, right? My mom's friend in New York City got it by touching a dirty pole on the subway. And a drop of AIDS blood got into his system through a hangnail. A hangnail!" Eddie ranted on whole holding onto his handlebars tightly.

The group pulled into an alleyway to the right of the local pharmacy. (Y/n) got off Richie's bike going straight to Ben. Stan parked his bike and looked at the others who just threw their bikes down. Eddie continued his rant though,

"And you can amputate legs and arms. But how do you amputate a wa-- How do you amputate a waist?"

Bill and (Y/n) helped get Ben to the crate. Ben sat down and held his hand on his stomach, grateful that they offered to help.

Eddie was too caught up In his own words to notice, "You guys do know that alleys are known for dirty needles that have AIDS, right? You guys do know that?"

"Unless one of us plan to have an illegal abortion, I don't think we need to worry about dirty needles." (Y/n) said with a forced smile. Eddie looked at (Y/n) and cringed at what she said.

"Ah, we're sc-screwed." Bill looked at the amount of people around him. "Richie, wait here with her." Bill said looking at (Y/n). "Come on." He said to the others. Eddie, and Stan ran behind Bill into the pharmacy.

(Y/n) huffed and took her sweater off putting on Ben's wound to try and stop the bleeding. Ben groaned in pain letting (Y/n) do her thing. Richie looked at Ben, feeling awkward just standing in the alley way.

"Glad I got to meet you before you died." Richie said blankly hoping to get a laugh out of him. (Y/n) let a small smile appear before she went back to being serious. Ben only gave him a 'really?' look.

Inside the Pharmacy, Eddie was picking out random things he found on the shelf.

"Can we af-afford all that?" Bill asked looking at the stuff that Eddie was holding. Eddie looked at the others as Stan pulled out some wadded up ones.

"That's all we got." Stan said a little disappointed in holding what looked like $3.

"You kidding me?" Eddie asked with a small whine. Eddie was starting to put the stuff away when Bill spoke up.

"Wait, y-you have an ac-account here, don't you?" Bill asked Eddie.

Eddie rolled his eyes, "If mom finds out we bought all this stuff for myself...I'm spending the whole rest of the weekend in the emergency room getting X-rayed." Eddie said in a hushed voice.

Down the aisle full of different Tampax items, stood Beverly looking at all the different brands and sizes. She gulped nervously and her eyes scanned the different boxes. Her eyes landed on a medium flow box of tampons. She grabbed them quickly, and started heading to the counter, when she saw Gretta down the aisle who was putting her bag on.

"See you later, Dad." Gretta called out to her dad.

"See you, Gretta." Mr. Keene called out to her. Bev quickly moved to the next aisle and stopped staring at the 3 kids in there. She tensed up and shoved the box behind her back. Eddie, Bill, and Stan stared back at her.