𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚎𝚗

{I apologize that this chapter is kinda short, but I didn't want it to be too long, enjoy the chapter and I'll get the next one out as quick as I can}

     An hour later, the gang sat in Bills garage. Most of them either on crates or standing. Bill had a poster on the wall, it was the map of Derry, well, the sewer tunnels at least. The projector was on, showing the map of Derry over the sewer tunnels.

"Look." Bill pointed to the map. "That's where Georgie disappeared." Bill showed the Sewer where Georgie was lured into to the clown.. "There's the Ironworks. And The Black Spot. Everywhere it happens, it's all connected by the sewers."

"And they all meet up at the..." Bill trailed off.

"The well house." Ben finished feeling his nerves get to him.

"It's in the house on Neibolt Street." (Y/n) said loud enough for them to hear.

"You mean that creepy-ass house where all the junkies and hobos like to sleep?" Richie asked with a disgusted look. Eddie felt his nerves getting to him as he took a puff of his inhaler. (Y/n) was sitting behind Eddie, she was watching him cautiously.

"I hate that place. It always feels like it's watching me." Bev mumbled. (Y/n) stayed quiet. (Y/n) looked at Bill and back to the projector, staring at where it said 'Well House'.

"That's where I saw It. That's where I saw the clown." Eddie spoke up shaking his inhaler again.

"That's where i-It lives." Bill said not taking his eyes off the screen.

"I can't imagine anything ever wanting to live there." Stan said staring at the Well House.

"Can we stop talking about this?" Eddie said jumping up in front of the map. "I can barely breathe. This is summer. We're kids. I can barely breathe." Eddie was breathing quickly while shaking his inhaler.

"Eddie- calm down." (Y/n) said ready to get up if anything happens.

"I'm up here having a fucking asthma attack! How am I supposed to calm down?!" Eddie yelled and took another puff of his inhalerI. (Y/n) tensed up wishing she hadn't said anything. "I'm not doing this." Eddie turned around and ripped the poster off.

"What the hell? Put the map back." Bill said to Eddie.

"Mmm-mmm." Eddie shook his head glaring at Bill. The projector started to change to different slides.

"What happened?" Bev asked looking from the projector to the screen. Eddie stepped away from the projector seeing the different photos appear on there.

It was family photos of Bill, his mom with fiery orange hair, his dad, and- and Georgie. The family photos consisted of their national family vacations.

"What's going on?" Mike asked from the back. The projector stopped on a photo of Bill and his family in front of a church. The boys were smiling while Bills mom had her hair blown in her face. It continued to click, zooming closer to Georgie's face. Bill felt his breath hitch as it zoomed on Georgies bright and smiling face. The others would look at Bill and back to the picture.

The projector moved over to Bills' moms face. It clicked faster looking like as if someone continued to click the camera to capture every second that her hair flowed in the wind. Except, when the hair covered her face completely and moved again, it wasn't her face.

(Y/n) tensed up, her wrist starting to burn from the numbness. The face was no longer Bills moms. It was the clowns face. Eddie moved towards (Y/n), (Y/n) slowly stood up.