𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚂𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗

Water was dripping from the ceiling that Bill is sleeping under. The water drips onto a drawing that Bill made, but dozed off right after. The drawing was of Bev, the only things colored in was her red hair, and red lips. A small red puddle was forming on the drawing of Bev's head from the water dripping.

The water continued to drip, eventually dripping on Bills faces. Bill scrunched his face up, and wiped his cheek with his hand. Bill day up seeing the water dripping from the ceiling. Bill groaned and got off his bed to get a bucket.

His hand dragged on the railing of his stairs as he slumped down the stairs, still yawning. Bill went over to a hallway closet and grabbed a bucket. Bill was about to close the door, when he noticed a light turned on in one of the rooms. Not just any room though, Georgie's room.

Bill set the bucket back down and wandered into Georgie's room. It was weird to walk in his room, looking at the dinosaur wallpaper, the random stuffed animals that were in a corner. Bill walked over to the nightstand and picked up a Lego turtle. Bill felt his eyes watering up as he sat down holding onto the turtle. Bill sobbed quietly, the idea of his brother being dead couldn't seem to click.

A shadow appears on the door, and disappears the second Bill looks at it. Bill wiped his eyes, hearing the sound of footsteps. He would've thought it was his dad, if it weren't the foot steps of someone who was just in rain. Bill got up still holding onto the turtle. He wandered over to the doorway, seeing muddy Footsteps. Bill held onto the turtle tighter, swallowing the lump in his throat. Bill followed the foot steps, when what looked like Georgie ran right across to the basement. Bill gasped and dropped the turtle, making it shatter all over the wooden floor.

"G-Georgie..?" Bill muttered trying not to tear up again. Bill felt a chill go up his spine as he stepped over the Lego's and headed for the basement. Bill stepped down the stairs holding onto the rail. There was water flooding the basement, making everything shiny reflect off onto the basements walls. Bill stands on the landing which is right above the water. Bill noticed the bright yellow raincoat almost instantly in the corner. Bill gulped and stared at what he thought was Georgie.

"I lost it, Billy. Don't be mad." Georgie spoke in a calm voice from the corner.

"I-I-I-I'm not mad at you." Bill stuttered feeling his eyes watering up again. Georgie gave off an evil smile as Bill's bottom lip quivers.

"It just floated off." Georgie stepped away from the shelf, making Bill even more tense. "But, Bill, if you'll come with me, you'll float, too." Georgie smiled to Bill.

"Georgie..." Bill mumbled softly. Georgie giggled, keeping his evil smile.

"You'll float, too. You'll float, too. You'll float, too. You'll float, too. You'll float, too." Georgie repeated over and over. Georgie's voice grew darker, holding onto something's 'hand'. Bill bit onto his lip shaking his head slightly. IT emerged a bit from the water, staring at Bill. Georgie's voice becomes disoriented and his skin slowly formed into a more of a decayed kind. Bill teared up even more, some warm tears streaked down his cheeks.

"You'll float, too! You'll float, too!" This time it wasn't Georgie speaking. It was IT itself. IT pushed Georgie into the water, blood flowing up to the surface. Bill stepped back touching the wall behind him. IT let out a roar, still smiling broadly as it began to charge at Bill. Bill screamed out of fear and bolted up the stairs. IT crashed into the landing, smirking before slithering back into the water.

Bill ran out of the basement and collided into his dad. Bill started to ramble about what he saw, but couldn't get much out due to his stutter.