Her Hero..

-(2 Days Later)-

(Tifa's POV)

I threw another empty beer bottle in the trash, as Marlene started munching on the pancakes I made for her. It's been 2 days since me and Marlene had met Aerith and that turk. Once Barret had heard of my injury he told me to stay in Seventh Heaven until he thought it would be safer for me to mingle around. Honestly for some reason he was acting like he was my dad for the past few days.

"Okay Tifa, I'm gonna go play with my friends today!" Marlene said, as she finished her pancakes.

"Alright, just make sure you stay out of trouble okay?"

"Mhm, I promise I'll be back before noon Tifa!" she waved goodbye to me before opening the door and leaving.

I made myself a cup of water before sitting down on a chair. I couldn't shake the fact that I was next to a turk the other day....the kind of people who ruined my hometown...who killed Cloud...

"Hey Tifa," I glanced up to see Jessie walking in with a worried expression on her face.

"Hey Jessie, what's with the face?" I asked, turning to face her.

"Uh...I was just wondering...could you help me with something?"

"Sure I don't mind, what's up?"

"Well...I need to make about 100 meals before noon....but that's just so much...could you help me out?" she gave me her most desperate look, I smiled at her and nodded.

"Sure, I'll help you."

"THANK YOU TIFA!! I promise I'll pay you back!" Jessie said, as she ran up to the kitchen and started grabbing random ingredients. I stood up and got myself ready for my long and busy afternoon.

-(1 Hour Later)-

(Marlene's POV)

"Hello?! Betty?! Willy?! Bobby?! Where are you?!" I cried, as I looked around at the debris around me.

Me and my friends had decided to play a game of hide and seek, but no matter how far I went I couldn't find them anywhere...I didn't even know where I was now.

"Hello?! Is anyone there?!" but as I walked near a pile of metal, a weird noise came from it. I backed away slowly as the sound started to get louder and louder. Then in a flash a monster jumped out and started running after me. I wasted no time and ran back where I came, but the monster started catching up to me.

I looked around and started grabbing things like rocks, small pieces of metal, and sharp plastics and threw it at the monster. But sadly it didn't look like it was doing anything to him at all. Then I sadly didn't notice, a rock on the ground and tripped on it.

"Ouch!" I yelped, as I fell to the ground. I turned around and noticed the monster had jumped, it was gonna get me!

"H-Help!" then all of a sudden a sword flew from the side of me and impaled the monster. It froze as it fell to the ground right by my feet and slowly it disappeared.

"Hey, you alright?" I looked up and was shocked to see the one person I didn't think was gonna be there.

"(Y/N)-san?! What are you doing here?!" I asked, as I stood up and dusted myself off.

"Just walking around, I heard someone crying for help too so I came to see what was going on."

"He's a turk..he shouldn't be trusted Marlene."

But he doesn't seem that bad....he saved me..again.

"What're you doing out here anyway?"

"I should be asking you that, why did you come all the way to sector 7?"