His Feelings..

( (Y/N)'s POV )

As I started walking closer to the injured girl I saved, her eyes closed and she collapsed on the ground. I sighed as I glanced at her wounds, they weren't too bad and with some healing it could get better. 

I was about to grab her arm but I felt something bonk my head. I turned to see a little girl, tears pouring out of her eyes with different sized rocks in both hands.

"L-l-leave her alone!!" She cried, getting ready to throw another rock. 

"Woah there little girl I'm not trying to-," but before I could finish she threw another rock at me which I luckily caught. "Hey, I'm not trying to hurt her alright. I'm trying to help her." I said, throwing the rock she threw at me on the ground.

"You don't look like a doctor." The little girl said, bringing her hands down. 

"I'm not but I know someone who is, so if you will allow me to take this woman to them I am sure she can be healed." The little girl was hesitant at first, but after a few seconds she nodded. I smiled and grabbed the woman as gently as I could. 

"You might as well come wih me too, a little girl on her own won't last out here." I said, as I started walking away. The little girl slowly followed me as we walked down a pathway of rubble. 

"Mister....if you don't mind my asking what's your name?? Mines is Marlene and the girl in your arms is Tifa." She said, with a smile.

"Well hello Marlene, my name is (Y/N) (L/N)." I replied, smiling back at her. Marlene seemed to have trusted me more now for she started talking to me more and more as we walked out of the rubble surrounding us.

-TIME SKIP-

(Tifa's POV)

 As I opened my eyes, I lifted my arm which to my surprise didn't hurt as much as it was before. I glanced down at it and noticed that it was wrapped nicely in a bandage wrap, I looked to my right and noticed a bunch of more bandages and medicines for wounds.

"Tifa your awake!!" I turned to see Marlene smiling at me from the doorway. She ran up to me and hugged me so tight I thought I would pop. 

"Aerith was right! You were gonna get better fast!!" 

"Aerith?" 

"That would be me." I looked up at the doorway again to see a girl about my age walk in. Her brown hair was put into a braid with a pink bow, her eyes greenish blue, and her dress pink like her bow with a small maroon jacket at the top.

"A-ah, thank you so much for bringing me here-,"

"Oh, I want the one that brought you here. I was the one who treated you, he person who brought you is on errands at the moment. You can hank them later when they come back." 

"Yes, I plan on doing so." I said, standing up slowly. 

"Oh are you sure you don't wanna rest longer?" Aertih asked, as I grabbed my gloves that were on the table.

"No, I'm okay I promise. You have also done a lot for me already, so it's fine." But as I was about to leave the sound of footsteps started to come closer to the room. 

"Oi Aerith, where's the basket?" I moved back as a man walked into the room in a....flower apron.

He had (h/c) hair that was messy, beautiful (e/c) that seemed to be looking into my soul, and a surprisingly fit body.....

"(Y/N) there you are." Aerith said, smiling at him. He glanced at me for a few seconds before looking at Aerith. 

"You didn't answer my question where's the damn basket?" 

"Jeez you big meanie, go find it yourself." 

(Y/N) sighed and as he was about to leave I noticed something on his arm....a mark I swear I've seen before...

"Cloud!!!"

"TURK!" I backed away as (Y/N) stopped in his tracks. 

"T-Tifa? What's wrong-" 

"Stay back Marlene! He might hurt you!" 

"But....he..he's been nice to me ever sense we got here." I glanced at Marlene suddenly feeling irritated.

"Wait a minute...." I looked back at (Y/N) as the thought suddenly came to me. "You were the one that brought me here then?" I asked.

"Yea, so what? You gonna kill me for it?" I glared at him as I walked over to Marlene and grabbed her hand.

"Thank you for the hospitality but I don't wanna overdo our stay. Have a good day." I said, bowing to Aerith. I then was about to leave until (Y/N) stopped me. 

"You seem to hate me, even though we just met and I saved your life. You can't at least say thanks?" 

"Oh I'm sorry, thank you." I said, as I shoved him out of the way and walked down the hall. I don't know why but I felt like such a...

"Marlene, promise me that you won't tell anyone about this okay?" Marlene looked up at me for a few seconds before nodding. I sighed as I opened the door and stepped out into the sunlight.

I didn't want to be here anymore....just the reminder of Turks...Shinra....made me feel.....

Dead... 

(END OF CHAPTER)

(Heyyyy I finally finished this chap hehe😑sry if it kinda sucks but thank you to those of you have waited and gave me good comments on my book!! Love ya guys for that♥️♥️have a good rest of your day/evening!!!Byeeee)