Kidnap...

-(The Next Day)-

(Marlene's POV)

I slowly walked up to Tifa's room, with a bowl of cereal in my hand. I opened the door and saw Tifa still in her bed, just like she was yesterday.

Yesterday afternoon, Tifa came home in tears, but refused to tell me or my daddy what had happened. Instead she went straight up to her room without saying a word. She never even came down for dinner last night.

"T-Tifa...I made you some cereal." I said, placing the bowl by her nightstand.

"Thank you..." she slowly moved her head out from under her covers, and grabbed the bowl of cereal.

Her eyes had bags under them and were red...as if she was crying all night.

"Tifa, you can tell me what's wrong. I can try to help you."

"'I'm fine Marlene, I have somewhere to go today but please don't tell your father. I don't want him getting worried over me again."

"Uh...okay Tifa." I walked slowly out of her room, and closed the door behind me.

-(TIME SKIP)-

(Tifa's POV)

I quietly snuck out of Seventh Heaven and made my way towards the pathway to Sector 5. I wasn't gonna let (Y/n)'s words stop me from seeing him....

His eyes looked so empty, like he was a whole new person. Something must've happened that I wasn't aware of, and I plan on finding out just what it was. I ran down the alleyway, passing a few homeless people and rubble that were on the pathway.

To my shock however, when I turned a corner I noticed a person standing near the end of a alleyway to my right.....his hair and sword was just like-

I ran up towards them and stopped, the person now seemed to be laughing at something.

"(Y/N)?" but as they turned around, a chill was sent down my spine. The man in front of me had eyes with so much bloodlust, that if I moved even an inch...I knew he would kill me. He smiled at me like I was his prey and fixed his hair.

"Looks like I didn't have to do much to find you, Tifa Lockhart."

"W-Who are you?"

"That sadly I cannot say, but I can tell you this," he starts walking over to me, but I stay frozen in fear. "I was told to find you and give you to my beloved boss up above."

"B-Boss wha-,"

But before I could finish speaking I got hit in the head with something and fell to the ground. Before my eyes closed, I saw the man smiling down at me before everything went black...

-(30 Mins Later)-

(Barret's POV)

"WHAT?! TIFA GOT CAPTURED?!" I yelled, slamming my fist down on the table.

"Yeah, I just got new about it when walking back here! She got abducted by some random ass dude who works for Shinra."

"FUCK!" I threw the table across the room in anger. Marlene walked next to me and tried her best to calm me down.

"We need to save her-,"

"Not without help, there's no way we can break into Shinra without a Barret plan."

"BUT TIFA'S IN DANGER! WHO KNOWS WHAT THE HELL THEY'RE GONNA DO TO HER!"

"But Barret, calm down for a second and think. If we were to just barge into the damn place I'm sure we'll get killed. So we need to-,"

"LIKE I GIVE A CRAP! I AIN'T EVER PUTTING MY SAFETY BEFORE TIFA'S I' FUCKING GOING-.'

"Then please take us with you.."

We all turned around to see two figures standing there. A woman with a staff and a man....

"(Y/N) (L/N)...."

-(END OF CHAPTER)-

(I kinda think this one was junk but I was on a time-crunch. ;-; school hates me. But anywho how, thank you guys for reading and waiting! I'm so glad this story is getting popular! #1 in ff7 as of March 11th 2021 T^T big achievement to me. Have a good rest of your guy's day/evening and don't feel afraid to check out my other works too!! Bye Bye!)