The News..

(3rd Person POV)

As the darkness surrounded the city of Midgard, two men walked out of an elevator and made their way down the hallway. They turned the corner until they finally made it to their destination, a door with two guards in the front of it. 

"What brings you two here?" One of the guard asked, eyeing the men before him.

"I wish to speak to the president about a certain matter." The man handed the guard a paper, he skimmed through it and his eyes opened wide as he reached the bottom of the page.

"Come in.." the guards then opened the door for them and he two men walked inside. President Shinra was sitting on his desk, as if expecting them to come in he watched as they came closer to him.

"Commander Ishikawa...Kumika...what brings you two here?" He asked, as Kumika sat on a chair.

"Sir, we have received a report about an incident earlier today...regarding your son." Commander Ishikawa handed the paper he showed the guard to President Shinra. After a few seconds of reading the paper, President Shinra threw it across the room and slammed his fist on the table.

"DOES ANYONE KNOW OF THIS?!"

"No sir...only the guards that were there and us." Commander Ishikawa replied. Kumika grabbed a pencil that was on the table in front of him and started to examine it.

"BRING ALL THE SOILDERS THAT WERE THERE AND MAKE SURE TO SILENCE THEM! IF ANY OF THEM SAY A THING, KILL THEM!" Commander Ishikawa nodded, as the president let out a sigh. 

"My own son....and half of my troops...betrayed me for some slum IDOITS!" 

"You know sir, there is a way to bring them to you." The president turned towards Kumika, who was still looking at the pencil.

"Huh, what the hell-,"

"All you have to do sir, is deploy soilders all around Midgard...giving them no choice but to show themselves..if they are still here of course. Considering they took a helicopter, there's a chance they already left Midgard. So you should keep an eye here, as me and Ishikawa-kun here find them outside of Midgard." Kumika said, smiling at the president.

"A-Ah...I see, yes we shall go with that." The president said, sitting back down.

"Of course, and like you said. Dont let anyone else know about this, or it'll be hell for Shinra." 

"Of course.."

"Now then sir, me and Kumika will get started on our investigation." Commander Ishikawa bowed before him and Kumika left the room and made their way back to the elevator.

"You know what you have to do." He said, as Kumika clenched the pencil he was holding on to mkre tighter then before.

"Yeah...I know..." the then turned and stabbed the wall wih the pencil, making a huge crack on the wall.

"Lure...find...kill." he replied, as he grinned the most menacing smile the commander has ever seen in his life. 

"Good.." the commander then pushed the button for the elevator and the door immediately opened. He walked in and Kumika followed soon after, taking the pencil out of the wall and throwing it on the ground.

"Now then...let's get to work.."

(END OF CHAPTER)

(Thank you guys as always for reading. If you ever wanna, come and check out my account page for more of my works😊Have a good rest of your day/evening!! Bye bye)