Her Warning...

-(2 Days Later)-

(Marlene's POV)

"We finally got em!" daddy yelled, as he slammed a few pictures and documents on the table.

"Got what?" Tifa asked, as she walked over to the table.

"We finally got info on that Turk who's been killing off all of our comrades. Me and Biggs asked this woman down Sector 6 who used to work for Shinra and she claimed to have known the man so we asked her questions."

"Apparently he would go to Sector 6 for business purposes, probably some fucked up mission for Shinra."

I looked at the pictures and was shocked to see the person that was in them.

"(Y/N) (L/N), currently 21, been a turk for almost a year, has been found mostly lurking around Sector 5 which means he probably might be doing a mission there. There's no records on his parents or past life, only what he's been doing here."

I looked up at Tifa who didn't seem at all shocked to see the pictures of (Y/N) on the table.

"So...what now?" Tifa asked.

"Simple, now we know where to look. We keep checking Sector 5 and 6 to see if he pops up. That's when we take our chance and beat him up for what he's done."

I knew that daddy had been beating a bunch of bad guys before because of what they had done. But the times that I spent with (Y/n), though they were short, didn't make me at all feel like he was a bad guy...

"Tifa, if you don't mind I want you to stay in Sector 5 for a while to see if you spot him. Jessie can-,"

"No it's okay, I can go on my own."

"Huh? Are you sure, he might be-,"

"I'll be fine Barret, I promise." The two of them had a staring contest until daddy had finally sighed and nodded.

"Fine you can, just make it back with no injuries." Tifa nodded and grabbed one of the pictures that were on the table.

"I promise to find him...and kill him..."

-(TIME SKIP)-

(Tifa's POV)

As I walked down the pathway in Sector 5, people were all standing around watching the news on a big T.V in the middle of the town.

The headline was,

Shinra, always keeping you safe, and helping change life as we know it.

I glared at the screen before continuing to walk on my search, this couldn't go on anymore. I can't let him go this time...he is a turk after all...

As I rounded a corner I noticed that a bunch of school kids were following someone through all the shops and stores in the middle of an alleyway. I could've sworn the person they were following was..

I ran after them, pushing through people as I tried to get a better look at the man the children were following. But as I made a sharp turn I knocked down some fruits in a basket that was in front of a store.

"O-Oh, I'm so sorry!" I cried, as I stopped and picked up every single fruit.

"It's alright ma'am, I'm sure if it was someone else they wouldn't even bother to help." the old woman said, as I handed her the basket of fruit back.

"Sorry again!" I said, as I continued my run. That's when I realized that I had lost track of them. I looked everywhere around me but still couldn't find them anywhere.

Then all of a sudden I heard someone cry out, "AHHH, STAY AWAY!!" I was shocked as I realized it was a child's voice. I ran in the direction it was coming from and saw him...(Y/N)...hunching over the children as they were-