chapter 12

think his father is onto him and how he decided to try and hook up with a chick named melody. She was in an arranged marriage with gaege but he refused

Anyway (y/n) was well teleported home and she walked to her room, its been 5 days now. Her body acted as if the boys weren't there she feared juicy for it was the first time she'd seen him like that.

Juicy POV
I can't believe I did that to poor(y/n) , for a simple fact I never wanted her to be like this now, it hurts. She acknowledged everyone else as if I wasn't here.

I knew I did wrong but that was no ordinary person who tried to kill her,  he was literally a pawn of Satan who might I add is my FATHER.

I decided to talk to her. She was in her room curled up into a ball I walk in close the door, and head over to her. I sit on the edge of her sleeping area of safety .

" I'm sorry, i... I don't know why I did that in front of you I'm sorry please forgive me. If anything im sure as heck that the others would like to see you."

She turned over. A sign she was listening . she pushed me off the bed, got up and walked to the bathroom. I was stunned.

(Reader POV)

I push gaege off my bed, I walked to my bathroom which has all my clothes in it I shower and get dressed into a black T-shirt and dark grey jeans.  I walk out of my room not paying attention to juicy. I couldn't face him at least not yet.

I walk to the kitchen to see narrator he looks up from making what looked to be French toast. I walk over and back hug him he was like a teddy bear but more demonic?
Anyway he wraps an arm around my shoulders.

"Your finally out of your room honey bunches" he said

I simply nod I didn't want to speak. Everything seemed weird and  fresh. Josh walked around mindlessly eating cheese, mully sat in front of the tv and Eddie was being, well y'know Eddie he was trying to sweet talk the fridge.

"I---- want bacon with mine please " I said something to narrator

And then I go for a jog to ease my mind but as soon as I was running past this guy(making it smashing and he also demon but he nicer) his appearance being with mid length blonde hair and dressed in a Kmart white T-shirt . 

I dropped my phone and he caught it, I just thanked him and walked away.

I walk home with four buckets of ice cream.  As I got home a could smell burning food I immeidently turn everything off and pour water into it.  Gaege comes out of the bathroom drenched and in a pair of sweat pants and a towel around his neck you know like how hit guys walk out he bathroom just before the guys and girl make out? Well that wasn't happening we just stared at each other.

"I'm sorry for ignoring you it was wrong for me to do it soon i hope we can go back to how we first met like crazy but funny and comfortable " I apologise

He walks over and hugs me with a smile on his face, his eyes lit up with joy instantly creating a happy vibe. He hugs tightly before he pulls away.

"Sorry for burning the food, I told kyle that I made you super mad so I asked him what to do he told me to make you food " he said sheepishly while rubbing his hands on his neck

" boi you be fecking lucky you didn't burn the building to ashes, cause to hell if I had to pay one million cash to some fucked up old rag" I smack him over the head  and giggle

The boys came back from somewhere but bought an extra person. The guy from earlier he had blond hair down to his shoulder ocean blue eyes and well he looked like he was sick of peoples bullshit.