23

Everyone stopped clueless On how I found out. Juicy looked at narrator almost threatening, he closed his eyes drawing Ina sharp breath .Eddie walked in almost proud of himself for interrupting everyone.

' juicy either you tell me or you can all leave my house and this realm' I spoke

' I don't want to leave but I can't tell you ' he said getting up from his seat

He walked away into the realm in which he used magic to build.

I look to narrator , he sighs and motions me to sit down. As I sit he crosses his legs hoping to get comfortable  but failing .

'(y/n) when demons fall in love with a human and not another demon it's called  humandon it means the demon who fell in love will get sick and die.' he explained

Eddie spoke up ' he's fallen in love and isn't denying that he's in love with a human '

Juicy was in love with a human, there's so many in the world who could he love to the point he's accepting death.

' there is a way to stop him from dying but he will kills us for it, because he knows that when he dies he will be born human roughly  around the same time  that his love was born.'

I nodded trying to accept that he would love a human till his own death? Does he know that I want him around as much as possible ? Does he know how I feel about him ?

I rush off to find juicy only to see him leaning against a wall crying, I walk over to him placing my hand on his shoulder, he turns to me. He hugs me tightly.

' I don't have enough time, so when I see you next time I won't remember much only one thing I will remember is one memory that I cherish about everyone '

' juicy why'd you have to fall in love with a human? Do you know how much this will hurt them and me.'

' I know I'm hurting you all but I fell in love with you because no demon could love a demon the way you could, demons don't show much kindness to anything or anyone '
This made him dying a whole lot worse , he was dying because of me .

Short chapter because I wrote this on the way to work