21

By morning juicy was gone and so were his friends, everything was so quiet. I makke myself breakfast, thinking about the past few weeks with the boys. I begin to eat when my door rings, I check to see who it was.

" (Y/n) you haven't paid your rent, hopefully you have the money or you won't be able to live here anymore " I open the door and hand the money to my  landlord

' here' I said

I leave and lock my front door, I walk to the coffee shop and a latte, I put my earphones in. As I go to cross the road a car comes speeding towards me. The car hits me, I couldn't breathe, every breath was like being crushed my a heavy load of concrete.

- juicy -

The boys and I left to the underworld, we decided to create a plan to kill my father, I needed to, I needed to protect (y/n) from becoming like us, she was so pure, narrator puts a hand on my shoulder.

' are you sure you wanna do this ?' he asked

' I have to narrator, he's gonna kill her if we don't , plus he lost the privilege to call me his son long ago ' I said with a straight face

Josh and mully looked at me ready to do whatever it took to keep our friend, my lover safe.  A grab my sword, and put it in its sheath. We gather a bunch of rebel soldiers, and other  followers from the other sanctions Of the underworld.

We charge my father's castle, when I reach his throne room he stands there smirking. He stalks his way towards me.

' boy, you really like this girl don't you? '

' OF COURSE I DO, SHES EXACTLY LIKE MOTHER' I yelled

'tsk tsk, boy your unaware are you not '

I pull my sword from its sheath, using my greater speed and lunging to my father, the swords impales his neck, I press a button in which released holey water killing my father .

His last words were grim, it sent me into a fiery rage, he dare do this to me.

' boy, she's dying as we speak, a murder hit her with his car' he coughs up blood' oh but you were too busy to realise ' 

I rush to the human world and to the hospital, I see her in both spiritual form and her body on a machine, it was breathing for her.

I enter the spiritual realm to speak to her, my body next to hers in a chair.

' (y/n) are you okay!?'

' gaege am I dead?' she starts to cry.

' no, no your not your on a breathing machine the doctor said your in a coma, and that mark on your arm is gone now too, my father I killed him'

She looked at me then her body, she fells silent she started to fade. I couldn't see her, her body moves and I return to my body.
A nurse rushes in to take the tube out.

' she's been here almost six months, but now she's nice and healthy ' the nurse spoke ' but she may have a slight problem speaking for a little bit'

' what why?'

' she has not used her voice box for the time she's been here , she will be able to speak but you need to give her time sir'

I nod and the boys walk in, (y/n) waves to them I smile and hug her around her waist as she was laying down. She laid a hand on my back rubbing in circles.