chapter 6(WOT!)

they relise there was nothing about the lies I cut them loose and they forgive each other

Great I'm in class and Luke just got me in trouble.

"Miss (l/n) I hope you have a good excuse for why your not paying attention in my class today!" Yelled wait for it ASSHAT PEICE OF TRASH A.K.A Mr mantifel.

I look around and smack my hand on a table the whole class jumps.

" you expect me to be able to pay attention after I had to deal with a bratty wooden hoe at macca's, then arrive at school the day we are meant to get ready for formal , as well as deal with a fight that no teacher tried to stop ?!" I laugh a little " you sir are funny, but answer me this if you expect a person to be what you teachers call and I quote amazing students then maybe make lessons more fun boomer"

The whole class laughs, but what i didn't  notice is that juicy was starring at me. Every single student in the room watched as the teacher hit me, now I have a very short temper so I grabbed his hand flipped him over making him land on his back then put my knee on his  neck with a devilish grin.

" do that again and you will get arrested not only that you also will be out of a job" I got up and walked out as the bell went .

I walked to my car with my fist in balls of anger, I felt a hand on my shoulder. I turn around to see my best friends Luke, kyle as well as juicy/ gaege  Gibson.

I let kyle drive since I was angry as heck. As we dropped of Luke I fell asleep In the back seat next to juicy.

Juicy/gaege Gibson POV

I've only been here with (y/n ) for a night and a few hours, her two actual friends and I followed her after she yote the teacher. Although  I think she's strong, she also has a kind heart a hungry one but kind.

(Y/n) fell asleep in the car awhile ago but what she didn't know was she had actually leaned on me, I felt weird and comfortable. I swear with her being kind this little creature will one day turn out nice in a way.

Kyle stops at his house im presuming its pretty big which kinda scares me like seeing Eddie sweet talk my pet jiggle, yes I have a shrimp named jiggle in a fish tank. But seriously I lift (y/n's) head off me.

She wakes up and yawns a soft small little yawn she's like a puppy at times she eats then plays or in this case fights with a teacher then sleeps.

Reader POV

I wake up and yawn I can't believe I slept again kyle gets out and I drive to the clothes shop. I get out and drag gaege ( IMA use his actually name for some parts )out of the car.

I drag his booty to big w, I walk him to he men's section while he picked his clothing  I stood looking for something to do he comes back with a basket full of clothing then we walk to the kids section JUST because I wanted childish toys for myself and because i wanted a nerf gun.

" what is this " he asked

"Its called a bouncy ball, this is a nerf gun and this one is a water gun "

I go to reach this really cute toy for my younger brother Marshall
But me being short I struggle,

??????????????????????????????????

Okey I'm seeing things you actually read my trashy writing that I call a story oof......THANK YOU SO MUCH

I wanna make mini chapters of random things to do with juicy