chapter 5 i think yep

Both Luke and kyle gave me a funny look. Shit

____________________________________

"Ma'am that come to a total of $59.95, but I could make your meal for free if you let the model in your car gimme a KISS"

" AHH WHERES THE MANAGER!" I yell through the window.

A man in his mid 50's walks to the window his grey hair short but visible and his derpy tired brown eyes looked at me.

" is there a problem her miss?"

"Yes there is, this employee has just tried to harass me an my best friends" I mention while glaring at the girl " and I'm not entirely sure about your company BUT the workplace is no place for flirting at all, I only came here to get breakfast for my group and first thing in the morning I HAVE TO DEAL WITH Bella here!"

The manager nods with a really mad look on his face juicy gave a soft snicker from the back seat.

" I'm so sorry miss, because of what Bella has done I will let you have your meal for free as well as your next purchase now if you do not mind I will just need your name and your mobile number to contact you about anything else"

I nod as the meal comes through the window and I give it to kyle it was sought of funny ,as we got to school xin(shin) cam e to us and said " there i s a fight between our group hurry " I get out of my car and threw the keys to kyle.

"LOCK MY TRASH HAT CAR UP AND HURRY "

juicy and I run to our group and see that everyone was watching. I push through really hard maybe pushing people down, I grab my friend Kailyin  and tackle her to the ground.

"GAGE GRAB HER AND TACKLE COPY WHAT I DO!" I yell as the crowd seems to chant the words 'fight ' over and over.

Kyle rushes downand keeps kailyin on the ground.

"OI YOU ASSHATS RACK OFF, THIS HAS GONE FAR ENOUGH, U FUCKERS ARE IRRESPONSIBLE AND ARE MORE LIKELY TO GET YA SHIT TAKEN !" Everyone went silent and listened

Kids started to help the two who were pinned down up but kept a tight grip on them. I tie them to separate poles and in situations like this I had zip ties on me.

"What the fuck is going on?" I asked them both

"SHESALYINGLITTTLESKANKWHOONLYCARESIFSHESGOTABOYFRIEND,SHECALLEDMEAWHOREWHENIDIDNOTHING!" Both of them yelled at the same time , a teacher was watching how u was handling the situation.

"One at a time!" I take two of my hash browns and shove one in each of their mouths.

Then one spoke loud enough"I got told that she's sleeping with my boyfriend and I watch her steal money from me I can't believe that I trusted her with everything! " said one of them

"No I got played, i got told he dumped you, and I was giving you money

As they relise there was nothing about the lies I cut them loose and they forgive each other.

____________________________________

Okay so pay attention to bella/ hoe