chapter one

About your character:
Hair colour: black but you dyed it white because it was a Dare but you actually like it
Age: 18/19 within the first few chapters your 18 but you turn 19 in chapter 7 then 20 in chapter 12
Height: 5'4 or 176cm tall
Favorite colour: orange peach and blue
Nick name : feisty Bunnie or your own nickname

' SCHOOL IS OVER FECK YEAH BOIS we finished for the term!' You yelled

' holey shit calm down y/n' said kyle.

Kyle is your best friend( he's gay all the way), he's always been your best friend because he loves how you act so darn childish.

' soon CAN WE GET CHICKEN TENDIES MOM' y/n yelled at Luke who was a mother figure of the group ,he nods his head as they  walked to your car.

Moments later your walking through  coles/Kmart/Walmart with Luke and kyle, you walk to the freezer  isle  in search for tendies.

Y/n pulled 10 boxes of chicken teddies and put it into your trolly. Both Luke and kyle bought ice cream and pizza bases with all the pizza material things.

'Oi honey bunnie we gonna go to he check out go get yourself those mango scented bathbombs you enjoy!' They walked off and payed.

You walk down the isle with the bathbombs in it you walk to the section and see an orange bathbombs and pit a few in the trolly then you made your way to the other side where it had strawberry and mint.

You went to the check out and payed $98 on all the shit in your trolly, you meet your friends at a shop. You walk in and see a very cute dress you could were to formal.

' wouldn't it be funny if all three of us went to formal in a dress?' Kyle said

Y/n just nodded as you where too busy laughing your ass off with your friends you didn't seem to notice the fact it was closing time you bought the dress and left for home. The two friends left and walked home as it was the first time they had to go and be at work for a whole day.

AUTHORS NOTE

HI LOVELY HUMANS ,  so I made a really good shepherds pie AND OMFG I basically cried  so for those that don't know what a Shepherd pie is I'll explain.

A Shepherd pie is made of smol veggies, mixed with mince.
The vegetable mixed withing beef stock, and plain flour ( to idk give that noice texture but ehh) then mashed potato on top I put cheese on top of it and MY GOD  its like eating chicken tendies with your favourite sauce