18

After meeting Noah, juicy walked over putting his arm over my shoulder. He asks for a cup of Jin, he slightly looks tired, receiving his drink he headed to the dance floor. I turn to face Noah, his eyes focused on the dance floor.

" Hey Noah, this is probably stupid but can I get your number?"

"Sure, just pop a message on through and I'll save your number"

"Cool, well I need to drag shit head here to the car" I said while pointing to Josh.

I pull up my messages, opening the group chat. As I type the music changes to a horrible song (use your most hated song)

_______________________messages________________________

Key:
Eddie: taco bitch
Mully: dumbass( not hating )
Josh: short stack
Juicy: baby man
Narrator: father
(Y/n): nugget lady

Nugget Lady- yo' guys I need help getting short stack to the car or else we will be here all night.

Baby man- alright I'm on my way rn (right now =rn )

Father: okay, I'll find Eddie and drag him along with.

Nugget lady- okey hurry up tho 🥺 I can't carry the man's by myself.

_________________end of messages________________________

I saw the boys walking over quickly, they grab Josh and carry him out to my car. They threw him in quite literally.

On the drive home was quiet, trees passed by every now and then. Lights either on or off at the residence of the street. The occasional snore from Josh, filling the silence. The silence wasn't awkward but rather peaceful.

-time skip to the Arrival of home-

As I pulled into the drive way and parked the lights came on. I got out an so did most of the boys, leaving Josh in the car until narrator through him over his shoulders. Opening the door and allowing them in first I then shut The door behind me. I head upstairs to my bed taking off my coat and plopping on my bed

My brain has not thought of any more words I'm sowwy but chapters will continue just at an irregular pace