16

After the rescue

As we "teleported" to my house I may or may not have lost my phone. It's In the house however I'm just not sure where. But that wasn't on my mind at the moment I had to eat human food like right away.

Lord guciy had made a nice sandwhich for my dumbass. Narrator had bought me some lettuce.

' HOE DO I LOOK LIKE A VEAGAN, NO !' I yelled smashing the lettuce out of his man hands.

' EAT IT !' he squeaked back

'LORD GUICY THIS MANS BE TRYING TO FEED ME VEGAN FOOD!' I screamed taking the sandwich.

Narrator and juicy kept fighting over why I should eat an I went to sit in the bathroom and washed my face when I saw a mark on my wrist no one has seen it. So o decide to hide it with make up. This being a pain in the ass every morning to do. I did it anyway because I didn't want them to find out. I was scared of what it was, later on we all sat and watched a movie and it was funny. It was frozen. Gaege decided it was a good idea to stand on the couch and mimick Anna.

' LOVE IS AN OPEN DOOOOR' he half screamed and sang.

Gaege stood behind josh's head, and leaned over he screamed in his ear and poor Josh had laid on the ground to avoid further ear damage. After that gaege just sat back next to me. My head began to fill with whispers, they kept getting louder and louder till eventually I couldn't hear anything but these voices.  Stood up and walked to my room. I swear something or someone was in there with my. But I didn't care by brain was hurting terribly.

Gage pov
I saw (Y/n) get up and walk away so I followed her to her room. She looked like she was in pain. I watched is she scratched at her skin. A mark was visible. This mark however was from my father his mark meant pain and suffering and the only way you could get rid of it was  a special spell that only narrator knew.  But it would take three hours to cast.

I walk back to the boys, I look at narrator and signalled him to follow.  I began to feel sorry for (Y/n). When we arrived to her room we saw her cowering in the corner.

Author's note
Long time no read? Well I can't say see because well I not really no all of you :P I'm absolutely sorry about being dead Basically but my brain was like What do I right? How do I write this ? What wording do I need to use?

But this chapter is hopefully decent for you

Also thank you for 4k readers , your all amazing people !!!!