Loss of Immortality

"Elsa!!" I heard kristoff scream down the hallway. "He is going to get me!" Him and jack were being boys running around the castle playing tag. I was in my room with Sven crawling on the floor well trying to. Every night for the past week I have been practicing my powers. It's exhausting but ive made some improvement.

Kristoff ran into my room and hid under my bed. "Dont tell him where i am!" He said in a whisper. I nodded with a giggle. "Im gonna get you Kristoff!" Jack said flying into my room. "Have you seen Kristoff? He ran in here" he said to me. I tried my best keeping a straight face but it wasnt working well. "No" i said my best trying to hide my smile. "I believe you have an ice cube for a brain because he isnt here" i continued. "Oh really he isn't in here huh?" He said coming closer with a smirk. Oh no, that smirk again! "Your not lying to me are you snowflake?" He asked wrapping his arms around my waist. "Yupp he isnt here" i replied. "Your blushing and if your lying im going to get revenge" Jack said. "You wont hurt me" i said ammused. " your right i wont hurt you but I can do something. I jumped some when sven touched my leg laying on the ground. I made a small play pin and put him in it. I turned back around and said "well he isnt in here better get going". "Im not leaving yet" he whispered. "Marco!" He shouted.

"Polo!" A voice said from under my bed. "Not in here huh?" Jack said facing me. I gulped the lump in my throat and gave a smile. Kristoff came out from under my bed and ran to find another hiding place. "You just wait you're going to get your turn" jack said to me then flew after him. Its so sweet how they have fun. No worries or fears. Then it hits me. What if i cant protect them? What if the unthinkable happens. Ill let everyone down, Jack, North, Sandy, bunny, Tooth, Anna, and Manny. Ice started to grow out of the walls and fire set out on the in a circle around me. I was deep in my thoughts until sven started crying. Everything disapeared and i went to pick him up. "Its ok, im here nothing is going to hurt you" i said in a calming tone. I rocked him in my arms and he fell asleep.

I was still holding him but something wasn't right. I felt a dark pressence near. I held onto sven hard not letting go, the walls of my room started to fade into a dark dispare. It was changing, the pin and my bed was gone. Instead there was cages and shadows all around. I knew where i was, Pitches layer. Sven started to get scared so i rocked him more. "What do you want Pitch?!" I yelled. In response i got a laugh. It echoed off wall after wall. I kept turning in circles to see if I could spot him but he wasnt there. I felt my arms being empty and when I looked down sven was gone. "SVEN!!" i cried out.

"How pathetic you spending your time on those kids." A voice said behind me. I turned around and seen Pitch holding Sven. "Give him to me!" I said and started walking towards him but he held grabbed his shirt and made a pit of nightmares between us holding him over it. "Now now now, hold on. You dont want him to die now do you?" He stated. "We were suppose to fight in three months it was a deal!" I said. "Deals off i have something else in mind." He said smirking. His yellow eyes lit with hatered and his skin paler to the core.

"You have something I need." He said. "What do I have?" I asked keeping my eyes on sven. He started crying more and more. "Invincibility, manny gave you powers of defense making you completly immortal nothing can destroy you." He replied. "My immortality?" I said under my breath. Sven started crying more and pitch started losining his grip. "You have 3 seconds one.... Two.... Thr--" "fine!" I shouted. "Just leave him alone."

"Good girl." Pitch said. "Dont worry this will only hurt alot." He said summonin nightmares around my body caving in. It covered my body and i could feel myself becoming weaker. The nightmares started striking my body leaving it in pain. Slowly one by one they disappeared and i stood to my feet. I was dizzy but I had to do it. "Give me Sven" i said to Pitch. "Hmmm no!" He said then let go of him. Without thinking I jumped into the pit after him and caught sven. Nightmares was reaching out for us like lost souls. I held on to sven for dear life. "Its not real im not afraid!" I said in my mind. I closed my eyes tightly and we continue to fall.

"Elsa!" I heard a voice say. "Cmon wake up elsa!" It said again. I opened my eyes and found my self lying on the floor of my bed room. "J--jack?" I said trying to find my voice. "Thank god your alive." He said. Memories rushed into my head and I remember pitch. I quickly sat up. "Wheres sven?!" Wheres Pitch?!" I started shouting. "Calm down Elsa. Sven is asleep. And pitch isnt here what happened? You were passed out cold on the floor." I stood to my feet and walked over to my vanity mirror. Should I tell Jack what happened? That i can die like a normal human being now? "I dont know I replied. I think we should find a home for Kristoff and Sven. They arent safe here." I said.

"What do you mean not safe? They are with the protector. They are in good hands." He replied and put a hand on my shoulder. "Please just trust me. Its not safe anymore." I said. He nodded and left the room. I tried using my powers making sure that he didnt take them and they worked. I felt some what relieved but im not at all. This is terrible, but i did what i had to. And I had to save Sven, god that Pitch. He is a cheater and lier. I swear the next time I see him I will kill him.