How Evil Can He Be?

"Ahhhhh! Help!" "Hmm... What?" I said waking up slowly. "HELP!" I jumped up really fast when I heard that. "Jack!?" I screamed but he was no where to be found. I opened up the bedroom door to see where those cries of help were coming from. "Please help me!" The screams was getting louder, without hesitating I started walking down the hallway. The screams seemed to be coming from behind a large black door to my right. I pressed my head up against it to see what was going on. It was a girl that was in tourcher! Then I hear other voices one was powerful and strong. A familiar voice too. Jack? What is he doing? I creeked open the door just so I could see what was happening. Sure enough it was him but different. His eyes seemed to have flames and in his hands was his staff that had snow circling the hook like it has about to fire. "This should teach you never disobay me and my rules for the kingdom!" He screamed and pointed the staff at the young girl that was handcuffed with chains latched onto the floor. I had to do something and fast! Quickly I bursted through the door and stood infront of the girl soreading my arms out so it would hit me instead. But it didn't i opened one eye to see Jack looking in disbelief and the ice ball he had shot went to the wall behind us. "What are you doing Elsa?" He growled. Then I said is a sarcastic way "its 4:15 in the morning what the hell are you doing? Hurting innocent people?" "She not innocent Elsa. She was giving food to outsiders." He said. "Did you ever ask why Jack?" I simply asked as I turned to the girl. He just stared there watching me. "Whats your name?" I asked the young girl. "Jamie." She said in a quiet voice. "Its okay now, im here. Is it true you was taking food and giving it to outsiders?" I said. "Yes ma'am" "see she admits it!" J ack bursted in. I turned around and stared at him with anger he must of got the message because he stood down and stayed quiet. "May i ask why?" I asked Jamie. "I have friends outside the walls that can't come through the gates. The guards won't let them. They have no where to go and they are hungry. I was trying to help them survive." She said tearing up. I knew she was telling the truth so I unhandcuffed. "There you go. Jack there is no real major crime here she was helping people. I was alone for a long time i know how hard it can be at times especially if you don't have no one there for you." I turned towards jack with an arm around Jamie. He stared at me with a gazey look in his red eyes. "Very well your free to go. But to pay for the food you have stolen you will be given a job here in the castle till you can pay it off." He said looking at me, I gave him a smile to thank him. "Thank you so much your majesty!" She exclaimed and ran out of the room. "Jack?" I asked "nope not saying anything." He said. Oh I get the game he is playing fine two can play at that game. I came up behind him and wrapped my arms around his neck hugging him. "Thank you Jack, that was a noble thing you did." I continued hugging him till he gave in. "Oh fine your welcome!" He said and then hugged me back. I yawned, i was still very tired. "Your sleepy, cmon lets get you back into bed." He had his arm around my waist as we walked down the hallway. I looked at Jack and noticed that a few strands of hair had turned white. I started thinking about the book, it saud there was no cure, well yet. Maybe just maybe there is hope for him. I cared about Jack i didn't want anything to happen to him. Oh no was I falling for him?! Well honestly he is really adorable and even tho he hurt me I could feel as if it wasn't the real him. When I look at him I get butterflies and in his arms its like im flying. Just thinking about it is making me smile.

Me and Jack made it to my room and he once again layd in bed with me. I didn't mind it. Nothing else bad could happen I trust him. Pulling my blankets up to my face getting cozy I laid my head on his chest. He brushed my cheek with the back of his hand. He doesn't seem evil and dark at all! Alone a few times have I actually seen him do something but other than that he is well nice. "Elsa?" He asked breaking me from my thoughts. "Yes?" "What did you mean by you were alone and that you didn't have anyone there for you?" He said. Guess its time to tell him the truth. I told him about what happened with me and my sister Anna when we was kids and how I almost killed her trying to save her up to where she casted me out. I started coughing some again as the cold started coming back. "I wish I could have been there. I could have protected you" he spoke. "Jack when I was alone up on the mountain how did you come and save me bringing me here?" I longed for the answer to this question. "I was here at my castle at first but then Manny, the man in the moon, told me to go to the North Mountain of Arendelle right away. So i did as he asked. When i did I seen there was a beautiful girl walking up it. It was you, I seen you shaking then you fell down looking up at the sky coughing hard. I couldn't just let someone as special as you just die so I brought you here to be mine forever. I don't ever want you hurt or for you to leave." When he said that I looked up at him and blushed. He stared at me and gipped my hand holding it. Before i knew it he leaned in to kiss me, his lips felt nice against mine fitting perfectly. I kissed back, it felt like it lasted for a thousand minuets. He kept his arm around my waist and the other holding my hand. This moment I didn't want to end. It was perfect, he broke away first and smiled. I returned it and then laid in the arms of the one who rescued me. He couldn't be evil I know it. For about a few minuets I felt myself drift away into a deep sleep.