Changing

We was back in my bedroom at Jack's castle. I was sitting in the bed but Jack couldn't stop walking back and forth. "Jack, please calm down. I hate seeing you like this." I said I was getting really worried. Snow started falling from everywhere in the room. Tears filled my eyes as he just kept walking. Then it struck again, i started coughing really hard again. But it felt worse, I was gasping for air. I nearly fell out of bed till he caught me. "Its ok im not going to let anything happen to you." He said pulling me back on the bed. My chest was in major pain and I just kept coughing. "Snowflake I want you to listen to me, i promise with all my heart that I will get you healthy again." He spoke with sorrow in his voice. I looked up towards him and seen that his hair was completly white but hus eyes. His left eye was blue but the right was still red. He was almost completely good again. "N-no Jack" I said holding in coughs. "I want you to promise me that y-you will stay good no m-matter what happens to me." He nodded then wrapped his arms around me. I closed my eyes and fell asleep to ease my pain.

"Your darkness! Wake up!" We and jack both woke up to hear a servant pounding on the door telling Jack to wake up. "What is it?!" Jack said angerly. "Guards of Arrendele are aproaching the castle! They are here for your mistress! And the one leading them goes by a name of Hans!" Quickly I jumped up with fear, all around the room ice sparked out and a blizzard formed. "No no no snowflake its going to be fine" Jack said rushing to me and holding me close. The ice dissapeared and the snow stopped. "I'll go take care of them. You stay here and calm down." He kissed me head and flew out the door in a hurry. "How could they find me here? This place could only be found if you believe in Jack Frost!" I said loudly with fear and anger. I raised my hands with out thinking and froze everything. A maid walked in and what happened was an accident. I had froze her too. "NOOO!" I screamed. I felt weak again and started to fumble around. "Now now take it easy my dark princess" a voice said. "Pitch..." I said in anger. He walked out and said "suprised to see me? Oh and look at what is happening. Youre growing weak, im here to finish what I have started" an evil grin spreaded across his face. He held out his palm and a large grey black orb started to grow bigger and bigger. I tried to shoot ice at him and running away but I was too weak. I looked back at pitch and he wispered "sweet nightmares." And threw the orb at me. I had blacked out.