No more fears, no more worries, and Anna is adopting

I stayed in my room all night trying to calm down. Sven was asleep In his crib beside my bed while Jack and Kristoff was doing who knows what. I have to be careful with what ever I do, my powers are my only defense now and with the deal off I have no clue what Pitch is planning. But one things is for sure I have to be prepared and these kids need to go somewhere safe. I really need to talk to someone to see if there is anything that can help me and my powers. To make them stronger and more under control but even tho I really haven't had any troubles it's better to be safe than sorry. I remember how the trolls have helped me a lot in my past, maybe they can help now. It might be a good idea to visit them. "Hey Elsa!" Kristoff said walking into my room. He plopped down on the floor beside me. "What are you doing?" He asked shyly. "Thinking what to do about you too" I replied rubbing his brownish blonde hair. He crawled over into my lap and closed his eyes. I gently got up and laid him in my bed.

I walked out of the room and headed down the stairs trying not to make a noise. I felt eyes watching my every move so I began to speed up. A large gush of wing sped by me causing me to take off in a run. There was a laugh behind me making my heart pound loud, I was so scared I didn't see where I was running. I was cornered by what ever was coming from behind. With as much bravery as I could gather and shot ice behind me. "Ahhhh!" Screeched the creature. "Elsa unfreeze me please!" I turned around to find Jack frozen to the ground with only his head sticking out. I started giggling at him without acknowledgement and walked over to him. "I'm sorry my guardian, you gave me a fright" I said trying to hide my laughter. I un froze him and kissed him softly. "Wait wait, since when are you scared?" He asked. I couldn't tell him the truth. "Since you became the guardian of fun and the master of pranks" I replied with a sarcastic tone. "Mhm i guess your right after all you were a queen so you always tell the truth" he said taking a bow. I was dumbfounded. I normally tell the truth but I just lied. I lost my smile thinking about it, but it's better if he doesn't know that way he isn't worried about me.

"Elsa is everything alright?" Jack asked bringing me out of my thoughts. "Of coarse jack. But I have to go somewhere will you please take care of the kids?" I asked. He shook his head yes but gave an uneasy smile. "What's truely wrong snowflake? I can tell your lying to me. You can tell me anything remember? I'll always love you and always be here for you" he said pulling me into a hug. My eyes started to become cloudy, but I had to stay strong. "I promise I'm fine, but I have to find a place for the children that's why I'm heading out." I replied. It was another lie. We'll not a whole lie, I do have to find them a home. He kissed my forehead am finally let go.

Using my powers I made my self appear in Arrendelle's Forrest. "Hello?" I called out hoping the trolls could hear me. I waited for a minuet and them rocks started to roll towards me. I took a step back allowing the trolls to get out of there form. Right infront of me was grandad troll, the wisest of them all. "Why Elsa, guardian of protection what brings you here?" Grandad asked. "I seek guidance. Pitch has stolen my immortality and I have no clue what his plan is. My powers aren't fully grown and I haven't completely mastered how to use it. With pitch lurking in the shadows ready to attack I must be ready at any time. Is there anyway that you can help me and my powers?" I asked with worry. "To enforce your powers you must let all your fears wash away. Let your pain be forgotten, and let your heart and gentle soul feel the energy around you. You were chosen to be the protector because of your care and love. Remember that feeling once more and don't let go." He said he made images appear in the sky of a silhouette me with a heart raising into the sky. "As for Pitch, he is planning for sure to reek the earth with darkness. With your immortality he is more stronger than ever, you must stand up to him. But you can't stand up alone." He finished. "Thank you so much grandad." I said giving him a hug. He rolled back up into a rock and took off.

Let go of my fears? Rid of my sadness? This is a lot of process. But it has to be done. I need to take my mind off it right now tho, I have to find a home for Sven and Kristoff. I think for a while and then it hits me. Anna. I used my powers once more bringing me to the castles door. I opened it slowly and started walking down the corridors. As I was walking a painting hanging in the study caught my attention. It was mama and papa. I put my hand on the painting and spoke softly "I wish I knew. I wish I knew that this was never your fault. That you were forced. I never got to see who you truely were as my parents. And now I never will. We could have been a real family if it wasn't for pitch and my fears and curse. And I'm sorry. For hurting you in anyway. If I could I would hug you both and keep you safe. Along with Anna, I wish you was here now. Everything is better, but it will be complete when I make sure pitch is defeated. I swear on my life to protect everyone especially Anna. I won't let you down". Tears started rolling down my face dropping to the floor. "I know you never got to know them or really see them." A voice said coming up behind me. I turn around to see Anna.

"They would be proud of you Elsa, you have changed. They knew you never were a monster or cursed. They said you had a gift and that you would help the world." She added. "Oh Anna" I stuttered and hugged her for a while. She started tapping my back a little and squeaked out "can't breathe!" I let go fast. "Sorry I said giggling some. She took a deep breath. "It's fine. I'm just glad your back. Speaking of which, what brings you by?" She said. Ok well here goes nothing. "Anna you know I love you, but I need a tiny weenie bitty favor. You see I rescued a little boy and his brother that's a baby and they have no where to go. It's not safe right now with me, and I thought from where you are such an amazing sister if you could look after them." I said with a grin.

She looked at me stunned, not moving or talking he was sort of paralyzed. "Earth to Anna" I said waving my hands infront of her face. "You.... Want me.... To take.... care of kids...?" She said slowly. "Are you nuts?! I don't know the first thing about kids. I mean how can I take care of them!!" She said freaking out. "Anna I believe in you, it's really not that hard they are sweet. Sven is just a baby tho but he doesn't really cry much and Kristoff he can help you. He is five he knows some things. You can do it I know you can." She started to calm down. "Do you really think I can do it?" She asked. I nodded my head yes. "Ok fine I'll take them" she said smiling. "Thank you!" I said giving her another hug. "I will bring them here some time this week. I'll see you then be careful sis." I said as she darted down the hall. We'll I've got that settled.