Myths are Now True

My head and body was aching and i was really tired. I barely opened my eyes and i moved my hands around and felt blankets under my hands. Looking around I seen I was in a bed room, but it wasnt mine. There was black rugs and a ceiling was high above me. The bed looked like it was twice the size of a queen size bed. To my right was a window that gave off light of the moon, that was the only light givin in the room. I coughed alot and it sent shooting pains in my chest "ouch" I shrieked with a tear escaping my eye. "Take it easy." A voice said. "W-whos there" I stuttured. A man in the corner of the room walked out of the shadows. He was tall, had black hair and red eyes, wore black hoodie with silver frost designs and in his hands he twirled a long wooden staff that had a hook look at the end. "My name is Jack Frost, the prince of darkness. There is no need to be afraid, oh wait there is." He said as he chuckled a little. Wait Jack Frost? "Is this some kind of joke? Jack Frost isnt real, he is a made up story." I said, He replied saying "yet here i am, right before your lovely eyes." Did he just say lovely? I tried climbing out of bed but as soon as I stood on my legs i fell towards the floor. Jack rushed over to me and caught me before i hit it. He picked me up bridal style and said "you really need to be careful". He sat me down in a chair. I kept thinking about were I was and about last night. I was at the top of the mountain alone freezing to death, did he save me? This man is crazy, worst nuts! I had to think fast, "thank you for bringing me here but I really have to go." I stood up again and started walking to the door. "I dont think so!" He raised his voice and blocked the door. "Hey! Let me out!" I pleaded, "no. Your going to stay here forever, with me." He grabbed my wrists hard and pulled me to the bed and slung me down. He stared straight into my eyes and said "dont you dare think about leaving. Or try to. Because if you do, you'll have to suffer the punishment I give you." I was really scared but then I remembered my powers. Quickly i lifted my hand up and shot ice out towards him. But i missed, "did you just try to hit me with ice?" He said. "Sweetheart im ice too, and immortal it wont hurt me a bit". He walked over to me and laided clothes on the bed. "Get dressed, dinner is at 8" he said as he walked out of the room. Could this actually be happening? He is suppose to be a myth, a fairy tale for crying out loud! Why does he want me to stay here with him? But man he is really cute. Wait what? Did i really just think that, something just isnt right, I need to escape. This man isnt going to keep me here.