Going Back to Arrendele

I woke up and found myself flying with Jack, I jumped as soon as I woke up because the height terrified me. "Thank goodness you're awake." He said. I asked "what happened?" "Well first you went evil. You attacked Tooth with your ice and your hair turned black and eyes are red. But something far worse, you said you would destroy us all along with bringing our nightmares to reality. Snowflake, I know that wasn't you, I think Pitch has to do something with this." Could all of this be true? I felt tears fall from my cheeks. "Hey now your fine now, we are going to visit some well trolls. Now before you freak out they live in Arrendele but they will know whats wrong with you." Jack stated. "No! Don't take me back to Arrendele if I do Anna will kill me! Im not aloud to go back there." I pleaded. "I know thats why I had North make a vial of tranquility. It will make you seem invisable to mortals." He said with a smile. We flew down to the gates of Arrendele and landed. "Here drink this." He said reaching into his bottle bringing out a vial. I swollowed it but it had a foul taste to it. Raw eggs, spoiled goat milk, and spinach. "Ewwww! Im never drinking that ever again!" I said which made jack laugh. "Come on, we walk from here." Jack said holding my hand. We snuck around the gates and it worked nobody seen me other than Jack. "Do you have an idea where we could find the trolls?" He asked me. "In the study back at the castle there are books of mythical creatures. Thats how I learned about you. I believe there will be something about trolls there." I replied. "But im scared to go back there. Anna might have done something terrible to the kingdom." "It will all be ok i promise" Jack resesured me. We headed up the road that led to the castle. The doors were closed and locked tight. "How on earth do we get in?" Jack said looking at the doors. "There is a balcony on the east side of the castle" I remembered. "Well ok then here we go!" He said swooping me up and flying us there fast. "JACK DON'T YOU EVER DO THAT AGAIN!!! DO YOU HEAR ME?!?!" I said raising my hand ready to slap him but I quickly dropped my hand and took a step back. "I-im so sorry. I n-never would do that." I protested. "Its fine snowflake I know its not you doing it. We have to hurry tho its getting worse on you." He said. I nodded and we opened the glass doors and walked into the castle. Its not what it use to look like. It was dark, cold and furniture in the hallways was flipped over. "Oh god" i said with tears. "Come on we have to get to the library." He said, I just started walking and Jack followed because he didn't know where he was going. We went down 2 flights of stairs, and a long hallway. "The library is at the end of this hallway" I said. Jack flew down fast ahead of me and opened the doors walking in. I ran after him but then stopped when I heard voices coming from a door. It was Anna and someone else. They sounded familiar. "Don't worry. We will take care of the queen so she won't ever come back" the voice said. "Oh Hans, i know youll get the job done. She must be killed." Anna said. It was that nice man from the ball she was talking to. I cracked the door open "just think once we kill queen Elsa, youll be queen." He said pulling Anna close to him and started to kiss her neck. Quickly I shut the door, "they are planning to kill me? No." I mummbled. They cant. I headed down the hallway and went into the library where Jack was.