Practice makes perfect

I opened my eyes to find Jack laying beside me with his hair a mess. He had drool down his mouth and his leg and arm hanging off the bed. "I wish I had a camera right now" I wispered to myself laughing at Jack. "Mmmm 5 more minutes mom!" He groaned rolling over. I forgot today we was suppose to be working on my powers but littly frosty over here is asleep. "Jack" i said shaking his foot some. He kicked my hand of his foot. Oh man he is getting it. I conjured up a large ball of snow and made it flop right on his head. "What the.... ELSA?!" He screamed angerly. He was not in a happy mood. "Uh oh!" I yelled and ran outside the room with him following me. "IM SORRY JACK!" I yelled at him still running for my life. "Im going to make you pay for that! He said. I turned down a corner and went into a spare closet I just made. I heard footsteps run by. I was out of breath, slowly i opened the door checking my surroundings. I didn't see him anywhere, once again I started running but this time the way I just came from. I made my way into a ball room that was huge. I shut the door and used my ice powers to lock it shut. "Oh thank god." I said backing up relaxing. Suddenly Out of no where I felt two strong arms wrapp around me and lift me into the air. "ahhhhhhh!!!" I screamed out of panic. I raised my head up to see no other than Jack laughing his butt of and smirking. I growled loud. "Jack!" I said. "Aye you started this snowflake" he said and winked his eye at me. "Okay casinova can you but me down?" I asked. He started flying down to the ground. "Hey today we are suppose to be practicing your powers right?" "Now dip sherlock" i replied sarcasticly. I was now covered in snow from Jack. I shot ice at him and his body was frozen with his hands and head out of the block of ice. "Alright im sorry let me out" he said. "Hmmm no" i said playfully and grabbed his staff out of his hand. "Give it back!" He said. I ignored him "how does this work?" I asked the staff began to light up and it shot snow at the wall. I laughed. "Please let me out!" Jack said struggling. I tried to shoot fire to melt the ice but nothing happened. "Oh no." I stammered. I was starting to get worried, I tried over and over. I couldn't et him to get unfrozen. "Hey snowflake its okay. Just calm down" he said. I took a breath and closed my eyes. I could hear crackling sounds come from infront of me. As i started to open my eyes, he was unfrozen! "See all you had to do is relax. first step into controlling powers is to stay calm and have fun with it. And in no time you can do anything you desire" jack smiled towards me then gave me a hug. He stole his staff back from me then floated to the ceiling so I can't take his staff again. "Alright alright."i said. He came back down of the ground and kissed me on my forgead. "Yesterday I could tell you were having fun. You built this ice castle all by your self. I dont even know if I can do this!" He said surprisingly. "Okay lets get started first up is your transportation powers. I want you to think about being in the other side of the room." He added. I thought throughly about it then did as he asked. The first time didn't do to well. "Thats okay snowflake, try again." My surroundings shifted and I was now on the otherside of the room. Jack started clapping. I blushed hard. "Now im going to head to the bedroom I want you to picture your self there with me." He shouted exiting the room. I thought of jack and surely enough it happened. He was just now reaching the room and i was already there. "Hey no fair you was suppose to wait on me till I get here first" he said pouting. "Im sorry" i said laughing time to time. "How about we try some distance." Jack suggested as he pulled me out into the balcony. He pointed towards North's workshop. "Picture the inside of his workshop, then you going there."

When I opened my eyes I was stunned it really worked! "Oh my god Elsa!" I heard a voice say behind me. I turned around to find tooth scared. "Im sorry Tooth!" I stammered. "Me and Jack was trying to get control of my powers." I explained. She nodded her head then went back to her tiny fairies. In the corner of the room i seen North come in with a long list ramping on about Christmas that is coming in 28 days. I was amused by them. "Hey mate, we have a problem." Bunny said jumping out of a hole. Tooth and North stopped what they were doing and turned there attention towards Bunny. Jack still wasn't here and I don't know why. Its not like him to be late. "What's the matter?" Tooth asked and Sandy walked out of the kitchen with a cookie in his hand he had a question mark above his head. "Its Pitch. He's back! He destroyed half of the eggs I've been working on for Easter mate!" We all gasped. "I told him never to come back!" I growled out loud without thinking. "What you mean Elsa?" North asked me with his russian accent. "Thats right, i didn't tell you guys." I started. "When I first became guardian of protection, i kept staying with Jack trying to get him to see me. He was on top of the north Mountain and Pitch arrived. He was about to kill Jack but I saved him with this dome like shape out of my powers. I shot pitch with my ice and fire combined and he was hurt. I told him to stay away and to never hurt Jack. He took off after that." I continued. They all were shocked and North asked me to follow him. What have I done and where is Jack?