New sign?

I followed North into his office. He had a large train coarse made out of ice and a train also made out of ice flying around. "North why are we here?" I asked while continuesly looking around the room. I heard him pop his nuckles and that caused me to freeze in my tracks. "Elsa... You are all we have left. The world is repeating its place again. You have to stop this, if something happens to you the world is as good as dead. And this time there is no return of humans. You must defeat pitch head on none of us can help, we only make him stronger fighting unlike you, you're equally mached." He said coming closer to me. "You must inhance your powers double than what it will take. It useually takes years and years just to develop all of your gifts. You must believe in yourself with all your heart only then can you save the world." "But...i..i dont know how!!!" I stated, flames started to swollow up my left arm and ice did the same with my right. "This is impossible! I cant gain all of my power in just a short time thats just insane!!" I continued. The whole room was being trapped with flames and ice spikes. North was trying to back away and he brought his swords out. "Elsa he is starting to take over you again! Just like he did when you were younger! You can take him down!" He was saying. "No you can't your just as worthless as you were before. You know that the man in the moon just brought you back to make a fool out of your self!" A voice said in my head. "NOOO!" I screamed and my dress lit up and I felt myself being lifted up on the ground. "Elsa calm down!" A different voice said. Two arms wrapped around me getting burned and froze at the same time. I looked behind me to see jack. He had tears of pain filling his eyes. I felt a tingly feeling in my stomach. The flames died down along with the ice. He landed on the ground with me, finally he let go and i can see him back away to North. They both look at me and keep backing away. "S--sorry" i said mumbling. I started to feel light headed and I collapsed on the floor.

"Elsa" i heard a voice say. "Elsa wake up" All I could see around me was black. "Hello?" I called out. I noticed that my hair was in curls and i had a white knee length dress on. Slowly I started walking till a large corridore with wide doors closed. "Elsa" the voice called out again but then stopped. I walked to the doors slowly and reached for the handles but the began to open up on there own. A piano started to play as they opened. The tune was the song beautiful soul by jesse mccartney. It was my favorite song of all. When the doors opened i seen it was filled with rows of seats. A priest was standing in the front and a man. I couldn't see the mans face but this just didn't seem right. I slowly started to walk up to the front of the room. But when i was in the middle of walking everything started to turn bright. "Elsa wake up" the voice started saying again. The room had disappeared and so have the corridore I was in. It was a white blank place. "Elsa" the voice called once more I felt shaking on my arms gently. Then it went dark.

"Elsa... Good your awake" I slowly opened my eyes to find my self in a bed. It took me a minuet to see everything. Jack was sitting in a chair beside the bed holding my hand. "Snowflake are you ok?" He asked. I didn't answer I was just glad to see him. I don't know what i have just been through and questions was going around in my head. I started to sit up but my head started to ache. "Here" jack said handing me a glass of water thats when I seen the burn marks on his arms. "I did that didn't I?" I asked choaking on my tears. He wasn't wearing his hoodie he had a blue t-shirt on. The hoodie was beside him and I seen how it had burned into ashes where I was upset. "Im so sorry jack i didnt mean to!" I stated crying. "No no its not your fault" jack said wrapping his arms around me in an embrace. "Im a monster my powers are only going to get worse and i already hurt the one person who has helped me out so much" I said squeezing him closer to me. He didnt say anything. He just lifted my head up and cuffed his hands around my face. Gently he wiped away my tears with his thumbs and kissed me. I began to relax. "Jack?" I said. "Yes"he replied giving me a smile. "May I see your arms please?" He hesitated for a moment then slowly reached his arms out. I remember before how I had healed Emilies cut, maybe I can heal Jacks burns. I closed my heart and concentrated on him being better. I took in a deep breath and then layed my hands on his arms. They started to glow a bright blue color and a snowflake appeared where the marks where. I looked up and seen him smiling towards me. "See i told you I had faith in you and your powers" he said. I rolled my eyes and gave him a little playful push. He started to chuckle. There was a knock on the door. Then North and Tooth walked in.

Tooth came over to me and said "how are you feeling?" I said i was fine. She started to gather some rapps but I don't know what for. "Elsa, right before you passed out your eyes turned white. If im correct you developed a new power." North said. "Wait a new power already?" I said shocked. Is that what that was? A power. "There is something that i did see but I thought it was a dream. Tooth turned around to me slowly and sat next to me. Jack and North got interested real fast. "Go on tell us elsa" tooth exclaimed. I told them the whole story from when i first saw the doors to when I woke up. "Elsa you are starting to get the gift of time travel." North said. "But that's impossible! I don't know anyone that is suppose to be getting married I mean like what if---" i was cut off. "It must have been in the future. And in. The future it can happen for a while. But it also means that its not set in stone it can change" north said. Then I felt a large pain in my back and stomache. I turned around to see tooth wrapping this health gear on me. "Boys you should leave ill take care of elsa" she said. They did as she asked.

"Your powers must really be getting out of hand" she said to me. "You have to remove your dress so I can put this on you" she motioned to the wrapping tape. She giggled and said she wont look. I removed my dress and seen there was large bruises on my sides and stomach. I made a pair of pants out of snow. When I turned around I poked tooth and she looked. Good thing i had a bra on though. She was wrapping my body up when. "You know it could be a sign" she said cheerfully. "If it was a sign what does it mean what could it be?" I asked. She came around and looked at me straight in the eye. "You never know. All done" she said putting up the rest of the supplies. I decide to make a shirt out of ice flames. It had a turquoise color swirl desing that fit me good. I dont know what kind of sign it could have been. If it was a sign was it a sign for me?