Goodbye Arrendele

I charged into the castles gates and with every person that tried to stop me, I froze half of their body so they couldn't move. I let my black hair flow completely down, no braid and no buns. I smirked towards the castle and stomped my foot to the ground causing ice to spread towards the castle walls. "This will teach you" i said. No one heard me, they were all focused on the castle that now was completely covered in ice, Swooshing my hands in the air a blizzard was circling every bit of Arrendele. "Now lets see" I spoke sternly. Now all eyes were on me. In between my hands grew a huge ice and snowball, I aimed at the left tower where a gaurd stood about to fire an arrow at me. The whole tower exploaded and crumbled, I laughed evily as my heart pounded rapidly. There was 2 more guards on the right tower that actually did fire thier bow-n-arrows. Without hesitation I stopped the arrows dead in the middle of the air with snow wind. I commanded it to face the other direction where it came from and pushed the wind hard causing it to harm the guards that fired.

I glanced up onto the castle and seen that Anna was staring at me from the balcony. Rage filled my heart, she is the reason that im here. "Come down here little sister! I have a very special gift for you!" I shouted and made ice chains that lifted her into the air down in the courtyard where I and villangers were. "Elsa, look i need to te--" she started but I closed her off. "No mercy. No mercy for you, and no mercy for all the people of Arrendelle." I said raising my voice to her. My heart was aching and all i wanted was to be free from this nightmare. Out of the corner off my eye, I noticed that Pitch had arrived. Others must have noticed because they gasped and the ones I hadnt froze to the ground took steps back. "Go on Elsa the dark snow queen. Get your revenge on them, and then the rest off the world. We will rule and make them all suffer." He said motioning to Anna. Something just doesnt seem right. When I looked at Anna it seems like she had, well changed. She had tears in her eyes and her red hair was tangled. I felt saddness in my heart seeing her like this "snap out of it. They called you a monster and she casted you out" a voice said inside my ear, it sounded like my own but It wasnt. "Get out of my head! Get out, get out, get out!" I said squeezing some of my hair. "Elsa please listen to me!" Anna said with her voice breaking. "No. Why did you kick me out?! Why did you kill Belle?! Why did you call me a monster?! For godsake Anna i have been trying to protect you but you didn't even care! Now I ask you.... Why?!" I had tears in my eyes. "Its Pitch! He made us do it! He is---" she was cut off when Pitch tied a cloth around her mouth. "Dont listen to her. She has been lying to you most of your life." He said. "Finish her. Show her what a true monster is" he said as he conjured an army load of nightmare horse and commanded them to go throughout all of Arrendele and destroy them. I glanced at Anna and made another ice snowball in my hands I aimed it at her and turned my head so I wouldn't have to watch her die. I shot it but then I hear the sound of wind and crackling. Turning around I seen Jack and the other guardians. Jack had used his ice powers to block the ice snowball I had fired at Anna. "Guys you go after the nightmares, ill take care of Elsa." He told the other guardians.

"What are you doing snowflake?!" He yelled to me. "This isn't you!" "Dont call me snowflake!" I yelled with fury and shot ice towards him. He blocked it and shot his staff at me. I used my ice shield and it saved me. "I know this isn't you look in your heart Elsa! Pitch is making you do this! He i-" "he isn't making me do anything! All he did was finished my transformation! If he didn't I would have died just like you wanted!" I scolded at him. I sent more ice towards him and he sent his ice on me. We was both shooting towards eachother but our powers was clinging together not passing. We never stopped shooting. "Look snowflake! Pitch made everyone here call you those names and be mean! He cursed Anna and your parents to do as he wanted! He killed your parents Elsa! Not you!" I put down my hands and he his staff. "Y-your lying" i stuttered. "No im not" he quickly replied. I knew he wasn't lying. He was completly good now, he wouldnt lie. "Jack im so sorry" i said backing up. Then i see Jack flying into the wall. Pitch shot dark sand towards him, "you have a bad habbit of inturrupting everything I try to destroy." He said to Jack. Jack was hurt and his staff was thrown out of his hands. "As for you!" He said and chained my hands together with sand "you are no use to me anymore." I felt rage in my heart not towards the world but towards Pitch. "Its time for you to die Jack, the after you Elsa and the rest of the world." "NO!!!!" Jack shouted back at him. Pitch was shaping a dark arrow to shoot at Jack like he did me. Jack was trying to stand but he was weak. I tried breaking free, i froze the hand cuffs and broke them. Pitch fired at Jack but it didn't hit him. It hit me. I blocked the arrow before it hit him. I screamed in pain and fell. "elsa!" I heard jacks voice. He picked me up and laid me in his lap. "W-why did you do that" he said with tears forming in his eyes. "I-i love you jack" i stuttered with a smile. "I love you to but elsa your hair is turning blonde again and your eyes are blue!" He said. "A selfless act" i said before coughing up blood. He gave me a small kiss one last time. And I closed my eyes, and felt the last heart beat my heart made.