Chaptr 31

Sorry about taking so long to update. Right now I have school applications so I'm really busy making sure those are perfect. Hope you enjoy the chapter.

Harry

I wake up in hospital room with an IV in my arm and I look around and see Liam and Louis sitting in the chairs asleep leaning on each other.

Suddenly I think of Niall and see he's not in the room and my mind races to the worst and my heart rate starts shooting up and it alerts the nurses who rush into the room waking Louis and Liam who look around frantically before we see eachother and they releax.

"Lou! Liam! Where's Niall? Is he alright?" I ask rapid speed as all the nurses try and see if anything's wrong.

They both exchange a look and my heart is plummeting.

"Niall will be alright but he's currently in emergency surgery. You've been out for a few hours."

Emergency surgery

Emergency surgery

Emergency surgery

Emergency surgery

Emergency surgery

"Why?" I croak out and they sigh.

"You were skinned with a bullet on your shoulder so you just passed out from pain and rapid blood loss. Niall got hit in his side and while it missed his internal organs he lossed a lot of blood and for a while we though he was dead the for a few mintues he was dead. If the surgery goes well he won't be in major pain as long as he takes medication. If it doesn't go well, he could either be in some major pain for a really long time and have to come back to the hospital alot or he could die." Liam explains and he has tears in his eyes at the though of his cousin dying. I suddenly start to feel my shoulder as the numbing medicine starts to wear off.

I flinch at the pain and lean back on my bed and let the nurses give me pain meds and water.

"How much longer for his surgury?" I ask and the shrug.

"Anywhere from 3 hours to 6 more hours. They've been working for about 3 hours already so hopefully not much longer. They say he may not wake up in the first 24 hours after the sugury since they had to put him under with a lot of medicine, they even said it could take 72 hours for his to regain consiousness." Louis explains and I sigh.

"Is amneisa a side effect?" I ask and Liam shakes his head.

"I ask the doctor and he said he doesn't think Niall will have any amnesia because his head wasn't hurt too bad." I sigh in relief knowing I won't have a boyfriend who doesn't remember me.

"What about James? Was he caught?"

"Yea he's in a holding cell right now until the trial. He had almost no injuries so he didn't have to be taken to the hospital. Dad said he is going to go to jail no matter what, it's just for how long." Louis tells me and I nod.

"What about the article? I hit publish."

"Oh we immediatly took it down as soon as it published, no one would have had time to read it, or even see it. Plus it was his own blog, and no one would have seen it since it's so unknown. It's not like he was publishing to The Sun or the UK Daily Mail." Liam says reassurnigly and I sigh contently.

"So it was just a trick." I ask and they both nod and I feel myself getting really tired and I quickly black out again.

I wake up with a lot of pressure on my shoulder and I see it's securely wrapped and has a sling. I look around and both Louis and Liam are gone, and I see it's about dinner time.

I wait for a while and they finally come back after a half hour.

"Haz you're awake! Do you want anything? I can go get you some food?" Louis asks and I nod.

"Could I have some water and a banana?" I croak from lack of water and he rushes out and Liam sits uncomfotable on the hospital chair.

"So how did Niall's surgury go? It should be done by now right?"

"Yeah it went really well, they were able to remove the bullet stitch him all up and all of everything that was required." Liam says and I let out a breath of relief.

"The only thing is the doctor said he almost woke up during it so they had to redose him and it might take him longer to wake up. The doctor said up to a week and a half." Liam says and I sigh. Thankfully Niall is going to be fine, but it could be 10 days before I see his beautiful eyes.

"Thanks Li, I know you're probably not doing to well."

"Thanks Hazza It's been hard I'm not going to lie. Telling Maura was really hard, but she should be flying down later tonight, once she can find a flight." Liam slumps into his chair and Louis returns with three bottles of water and a small bowl of fruit.

The lady told me to just take it. There's a few bananas so if you want more go for it. You probably should eat more, since you haven't eaten in a while." Louis tells me handing me water and a banana. My left should is thankfully the one that was grazed so I can do some simple things without hurting to much.

It's a week later and I'm laying on the couch of my house, since Louis and Liam forced me to go home after day 5 sleeping in a hospital chair waiting for Niall. I can't sleep in my room without Nial so I have been on the couch for the past 3 days.

The phone rings and I pick it up with out looking at the caller ID.

"Hello Harry Styles?"

"Son, where are you? The custody court hearing is happening in an hour." I hear Desmond's voice throught the phone and I sigh.

"Des I'm not going. I have no care to be your son or have any ties to you. I know you only want to have this custody battle for the money. You get child support until I turn 18. You're only going to spend it on drugs and alchohol. If you really want a connection with me contact me February 2nd and ask to meet me." I say and hang up the phone before he can respond.

I get another call and I sigh tempted to ignore it but I see the caller is Louis and I pick up.

"Lou?"

"Haz get in your car! Niall's awake!

OKay a chapter finally done! We're so close to the end of TIES it's so sad. How did you like this chapter? Kinda boring I know but I had to put a filler. I hope you enjoyed and hopefully I'll have another chapter out soon.

<3

-Wolfie