Chapter 9

Hi Y'all! Not much to say except here's a new perspective for ya, and again thank you for the support on this book! There is a bit on contact fighting so ya know be aware x

Louis

Watching Harry get out of Liam's car was nothing, but watching Horan come out after him with his arms clinging onto Harry's arm was even worse. Luckly Zayn waved Harry over so they had to part, but then Harry KISSED Horan on the cheek, and once he left Horan touched his cheek like so cheesy romance movie.

I needed to remind Horan that Harry was mine! I had him first and he's only known him for 3 days. I've known him for over 3 years! Seeing Harry walk into school with Zayn I jog up to Liam and him.

"Hey Li? Mrs. Cathy wants to speak to you about you English Paper." I tell Liam not acknowledging Horan, who is shaking a little and clutching his hurt shoulder. Please, it should have been healed like yesterday, at this point he's just faking it for attention from Harry, knowing how sweet he is.

"She does?" Liam asks and I nod. I'm not completely telling a lie. Mrs. Cathy did want to talk about his english paper, but she wasn't in today since her daughter went into labor last night. There was an announcement about it last night on the school blog. I know Liam doesn't check the blog because most of it is gossip, and he likes to stay out of drama.

"Yeah, and you only have 10 minutes before homeroom so I suggest you move it." I remind he with a smile and a nudge to which he blushes to.

"Hey Ni? I gotta go come on!" He says and starts running towards the high school building, and Horan regrips his book bag and trys to run after him but I grab him, and he's so tiny and light I drag him to the side of the school, where I shove him against the wall and he howls in pain but I ignore it. If he thinks he can just screw up my relationships he has another thing coming. I punch in the stomach and falls into a fetus position in pain, and for a second I think of stopping, but the image of Harry kissing him on the cheek comes back to me and I kick him in the face.

I can see him and I can tell his breath is labored but I can't stop. Five more kicks and I finally feel content. I can't bring myself to look down at him, since I know what I did was terrible, but I can't help but feel good after doing it.

Finally I look down at the irish boy, and I can immediatly see him coughing up blood and he's clutching his stomach with one hand and his shoulder with another.

Suddenly I'm looking into his blue eyes and all I can see is red, as I start kicking him again harder and harder, and he's crying out in pain again, but my head tunes it out.

"Hey! What the hell are you doing Louis!" I hear and I stop and turn around to see Harry full on sprinting at me with rage in his eyes. I've never felt intimidated by Harry, since he's always so sweet and kind. I don't think I've ever seen him this mad, and it kinda hurts to know I've made him this mad, but blondie had it coming the moment he said hello to Harry.

"Teaching Horan not to mess with what's mine!" I yell angrily when I see Harry holding the boy with such tenderness.

"What? Did he steal your chocolate bar? C'mon Louis you beat the crap out of him!" Harry yells and he pulls out his phone.

"He stole you from me!" I say and I see Liam's number on the phone.

"What the hell Louis? Niall's never made any move on me!" Harry shouts

"What about earlier huh? That kiss? Or, yesterday he was at your house in your bedroom?" I respond.

"I gave him a kiss on the cheek. I did not him. Yesterday I had him AND Liam over and we always sleep in my room and you know that!"

"Bull and you know it. He's head over heels for you." Desprate for Harry to see Niall was tearing our relationship apart.

"Shut up Louis! That's it, I'm done, we're done! I hope you're happy." Harry says. He picks up Niall bridal style and walks him to the car.

I see him run into Liam, and he whispers something to him, and I see his eyes go wide, and shoot to me. Liam gives Harry an awkward hug because of blondie in his arms and Liam marches over to me while Harry walks to his car.

"Louis!" Liam says loudly but doesn't yell.

"What Liam?" I ask kinda annoyed at this point.

"You beat my cousin that's what."

"He had it coming!"

"Why's that." He questions giving me a look.

"You wouldn't understand."

"Oh come on I've heard that one before." He scoffs and I shake my head.

Suddenly I have some flashbacks to middle school and a pair of blue eyes and I just break down. I've never broken down in front of any of my friends before, and I definatly didn't want my first one to be infront of Liam.

I feel a pair of arms around me and I can smell Liam's scent, that I have memorized. He's been wearing it ever since I took him to the mall on Johnson St. in 7th grade. He smelled it and said he didn't like it, but I said it smelled good on him. He smiled and smelled it again declaring he actually did like it.

Liam is rubbing my back and I realized I'm still sobbing in my best mates arms. I can't help but think how he's helping me after I beat his cousin, and I can't remember the last time we had a conversation for more that two minutes because I started snogging with Harry and he dissapeared to give us privacy.

I can't help but think how much of a terrible friend I am to Liam, but he still sticks with me and still helps me even when I'm sad.

After what seems like an hour I look up into Liam's eyes and he has a soft smile on his face and I can see how pretty his eyes are. I never realized his eyes are like a sweet chocolate bar, that makes you feel better after a crappy day.

I slowly start to hug him back, after realizing I've just layed here in his arms while he hugged and consoled me. My breathing starts to calm down and we lay there for what feels like eternity.

Hey! So how was that? That was kinda intense. I wanted to do this chapter in Louis' perspective because it's always from the victim's perspective, and I wanted you guys to get small hints on Louis and why he's bullying Niall. I don't want Louis to just be a bad guy in this story. He is a person with problems, a past, and feelings and I don't want him to be just someone to have so Harry can save the day and Niall and him can fall in love. Anyways there was some Lilo for you guys. Not much Narry, but get ready for next chapter! It will be from Niall's perspective so there will definatly be some good Narry, since he'll be with Harry ; ) x

<3

-Wolfie