Chapter 14

Hey Guys! So last chapter was a bit intense. These chapters are kinda a lot, but kinda fun to write. Plus I hate books that are really slow and just have like 15 chapters of randomness. I have a general idea of how this book is gonna end, but if you have suggestions please feel free to share, since I like knowing what y'all like. Anyways hope you like the chapter!

Harry

Niall and I ended up walking out of the mall with 13 bags of clothing, even though Niall originally wanted just a  couple of white shirts and skinny jeans, since he was worried about spending too much money.

By the 6th bag, I was just enjoying seeing Niall's horrified face, as I bought 200 pounds of flannels and polo shirts for him. I had seen him glancing at them every once in a while, but he wouldn't speak up about because he was a scardy cat, but I sent him in to try on some skinny jeans, and quickly bought them.

We ended up spending over a thousand pounds of clothing and Niall wasn't speaking to me. He was pouting and I found it hard not to coo at him. His bottom lip was slightly out and he was staring out the window avoiding eye contact.

We pulled into my drive way and one of my butlers Robin, helped with our bags. Niall was frowning behind me as he saw all the bags. I sighed, and opened the door. Niall sat on a couch and saw the bottle of  pain killers and took out two.

"Hey! Hey! What are you doing?" I ask frantically.

"My stomach really hurts Harry." He says and pops them into his mouth and kicks his shoes off and lays down across the couch wincing as he does. Oh yeah. He's hurt. Oh God.

"Oh God Niall! I didn't mean to drag you all around the place, it's just that I thought you could use some new clothes, not that you needed any new clothes! I thought it might be a distraction from earlier, I know you didn't like me buying you all that stuff, but it realy made me happy, being able to buy you all that stuff. If you really hate it I can return it and we can go to whatever store you want. I'll go shopping all day with you again, if you really want different stuff." I ramble and he looks at me with a big grin.

"Harry it's okay. I did actually enjoy it, even if you spent way too much money on me. It lets me know you care about me. I wouldn't ever take it back because I know you gave it to me anyways. Also my stomach actually felt fine up until we we're in the car, and I just kept thinking about Louis and Liam, and suddenly I felt pain, not only in my stomach, but also just hurt emotionally. It's not all you're fault. Actually it's not you're fault at all. You've known me for only a couple of days, but you're letting me stay with you indefinatly. I owe you loads." Niall says and gives me a big, warm smile.

I smile back at Niall and his eyes get droopy and he eventually falls asleep. I watch his sleep NOT IN A CREEPY WAY for a minute, but I decide to turn on the telly in the home theatre room.

I watch football for a couple of hours, and I see I have a text sent half an hour ago from Niall?

From: Niall x

Hey... where are you?

Oh shoot. I left him in an unknown mansion, and I didn't see the text that was sent an half and hour ago!

I shoot up, not responding and run out of the room leaving the telly on. I race around the house for at least 15 minutes, before deciding to go back to the home theatre to see if he's texted back.

I run back, out of breath and I see Niall standing in the dark with a bar of chocolate in his small hands.

"Niall?" I ask and he turns around and smiles.

"Harry!" He exclaims and takes a final bite of the chocolate bar and runs to me and gives me a big and I mean big hug.

"Where were you!?" I ask and he laughs a bit.

"Well I woke up and you were gone and I had a minor panic attack, but then I calmed down. Then I texted you and waited, but you didn't answer, so I got up to look for you thinking you just went to take a nap in your room, but you weren't there. I looked around for another 5 or so minutes, but I walked into your kitchen, wonderful by the way." He laughs before continuing.

"I got this amazing bar of chocolate that your chef gave to me saying you had hundreds so it was probably okay. I started eating it and all of a sudden I hear the telly on, so I followed the noise and came in here, which is also amazing and then I got fell into they telly trance, and then you came." He finishes and I laugh. If only I had stayed in here for another 10 minutes.

"Well are you okay? I mean you said you had a panic attack." I ask worriedly. He waves it off shrugging and honestly I don't like that motion, since it seems like he's gone through it before and that breaks my heart.

"Do you wanna watch a movie?" I ask awkwardly but he doesn't seem to notice. He nods and I flick through the channels.

"Look! Parent Trap! Can we watch that please Harry!" He asks excitedly and gives me his best puppy dog eyes, which I would never deny.

"Of course." I say and he looks at the screen eagerly. I laugh at his eagerness. He looks like a little kid watching a movie. He looks so innocent. One day someone is gonna take that innocence of a boy away and he's gonna be a man. So much of me wants it to be me.

About half way through the movie I pluck all my courage and turn to Niall who is still watching the movie.

"Hey uh Niall?" I ask nervously and he turns to me with a smile.

"What is it Harry?" He asks with a smile.

"Doyouwanttogoonadatewithme?" I ask to quickly, but I think he got it.

He sits there in shock for a moment and I start to think maybe he isn't gay and I've just ruined out friendship and everything.

"Harry?" He asks and he brings down his hand which he was waving in front on me.

"Yeah?"

"Yes." He says and I looked as shocked as he was when I asked.

Yes?

Yes?

Niall Horan just said yes to a date with me?

That must be a good sign right?

"Great! It'll be Saturday!" I say and I already start planning the date, knowing it has to be perfect for Niall.

I have a big smile on my face, but when I look over to Niall, his looks bigger? Maybe I have a chance.

We finished the movie, and I warmed up some left over pizza from last night, and we talk and get to know each other.

He has a older brother names Greg and who has a wife named Denise.

He was bisexual throughout middle school, but in highschool he learned he was actually gay.

He has lived in Mullingar, Ireland his whole life.

Liam is his only family he knows of besides his immediate family.

He wanted to be a football player when he was younger, but he has a dodgy knee, so he settled with his other passion of music.

He is self taught on singing and guitar, since his mum couldn't affored lessons.

He had two best friends in Mullingar names Ashton and Luke, but he hasn't spoken to them since he got accepted, since they were upset he left.

He was telling me some funnt story about a time when he was younger and Greg wouldn't give back his toy, when a loud slam was heard and we both turn to see a man standing in my dinning room.

"Son?"

"Desmond?"

"Who?"

OKAY! Please don't hate me. I know I shouldn't but I did. Plus what Narry story doesn't have Desmond? So what do you think will happen? Why do you think Desmond is there? What does he want comment below!

<3

-Wolfie