Chapter 30

I know it's been a minute since I updated, but school is really heavy right now so I haven't been able to write. I do take one day of the week off, where I try not to do work, and have a relaxing day, and then then yesterday I wasn't feeling well, and I couldn't focus and I was really dizzy and out of it, so I couldn't be staring at my computer screen so I wasn't able to write so sorry about that. Hopefully this chapter is alright.

Harry

Louis' face quickly turns to horror and everything stops.

"Why aren't we driving there?!" Liam asks us and we nod and get in the car. The anxiety of seeing Niall is really building and I'm afraid of what I'll find and I just hope he's okay, and he isn't to roughed up.

We're about hald way there when Liam stops and pulls over on the high way.

"What are you doing!" I yell to him getting more nervous by the second.

"We can't just storm into Louis' house, and demand for Niall. We don't want him to know we're in the house." Liam explains and I sigh.

"Obviously, but what are we gonna do?" I start biting my nails and Louis yanks my hand out of my mouth and I glare at him, and he glares back.

"One of us has to make a distraction, like a loud sound or something to lure him out and the Harry and one of us, will run in and get Niall." Liam starts to say, when Louis starts to speak.

"I should call my dad and have police on the spot, so that it's not just one of us and him fighting, because that might not end well."

"Call your dad, but don't bring him on to the property, tell him to turn his sirens off, and wait behind cars or something. Tell them not to bring police cars or something. We can't have James know who they are." I tell Louis and he nods, pulling out his phone.

Liam starts to drive again and the adrenaline is starting to kick in as we get closer to Louis' house

I don't see any cars in the driveway and all the lights are off, like Louis always leaves his house. Nothing looks damaged or out of place as we walk up to his door.

The door is locked and the key is still under the mat, so I wonder how he got in, locked it, and placed the key back under the mat.

We unlock the door and the house is filled with an eeire silence. His family must be out on a business, with his sisters because no one seems to be home.

We've decided Liam will stay outside and make the distraction since Louis knows every room, and all the small secrets of the house, like which boards creek and which doors make a click when they close.

We are texting with the brightness set to low with short simple code words, so we can keep the light to a minimum.

We've gotten to his kitchen and Louis texts Liam RED which means he can start making the noise. At first we can't hear anything and we start to panic but soon we hear the car alarm going off and we hear a loud bang come from the other side of the house.

We start to inch our way over we feel a breath behind us, and we whip around and see James, and he flicks on the light.

"Styles, how nice to see you. I'm sure you're hear for your princess. Let me take him to you." He says with a cheshire grin smile, which makes me want to throw up my lunch.

He leads us to where the crash was and he unlocks the door, and I realize it's Mr. Tomlinson's study. The door opens and to my horror I see Niall tied to his big leather chair in thick ropes and a blindfold and gag in his mouth.

His body is sagged into the chair and I can see a hand print bruise starting to form, and I can tell he's been slapped multiple times there, as it is very vibrant.

I can't tell because of the blindfold, but he seems to be unconscious and James goes around to the back of the chair is he gives it a rough shake and I can see Niall wake and struggle. I discretly pull out my phone and try and type anything to send.

We decided if anything is sent that's not part of our code, we need either backup, or the plan didn't work.

James ungracefully rips the blindfold from Niall's eyes and he blicks adjusting to the light. After a moment, his eyes focus on mine and he screams, but it's so muffled from the gag.

He keeps screaming and kicking and trying to free himself, but I can see the ropes are burning his arms.

"Niall baby, stop you're hurting yourself." I plead and he slows down and James pats his check and he flinches.

"Yeah Niall baby. Why don't you listen to your boyfriend?" James mocks and Niall screams again and James slaps him again.

"Don't touch him! I have your money, please just let him go." I beg and James smiles.

"I will let you have him, once you hit publish on this little article I wrote up." He says smiling pulling up something on the computer.

I rush over to it Louis following me.

I start to scan the article and I can see the title and I gasp autobly.

Styles Records Refuses to Pay Ransom Fee for Heir Harry Styles' Boyfriend, leaving the boy to face torture and rape.

Is this the record you want to be signed to? Styles Records doesn't care about your family.

I read the title out loud and Niall starts to cry.

"I can't publish this, it'll ruin my father." I mumble and James smiles.

"I guess Niall can pay the price then." He leans in and starts to suck on Niall's neck and he whimpers and looks anywhere but at me.

Tears fall down my eyes, as I look back and forth at the article and Niall's face as tears stream down his face.

"Harry, I'm giving you 10 minutes to decide before Niall's crys get just a bit louder. Let me tell you, he's a screamer." James smirks at me a gleam in his eyes.

"I'll publish it!" I scream and Niall's eyes finally look at me, and his shakes his head.

He screams and screams until James takes out the gag.

"Please! I'll do what ever you want James, please, Hazza don't publish that it'll ruin your family!" Niall begs and begs and James smiles.

"Would you do anything, without hesitation? Even with your boyfriend in the room?" James asks with a sickening smile.

"Anything. Don't do this to Harry." Niall hangs his head and I rush to the click publish when James gets to close to Niall again.

As soon as I hit publish I hear a scream and I see gunshots flying everywhere.

Louis pulls me to the ground and I see Mr. Tomlinson and Liam and at least 5 other police officers in the office.

Everything happens in blur and suddenly I feel dizzyness coming, and my last thought is Niall.

Okay I have no idea if that was just complete trash, but I hope it's okay. We're actually so close to the end of this book and I'm so sad. This will be my first completed book, and I feel a lot of excitement on whats to come. I can't wait to finish this book and be able to let all of you guys read it!

<3

-Wolfie