Chapter 21

Okay I know it's been a minute since my last post but I started school and frick is homework harder. So anyways this is kinda a filler chapter so it has some stuff that is important but not too much. Hope you like it! x

Niall

Today is the first day I go back to school since the incident. Harry and I figured it was time we go back. Liam and Louis have been back for 2 days and I know we can't hide our whole lives. Or at least Harry can't. I'm still terrified of going back. Not because of Louis, since I feel like he was being honest and he had a good reason. I'm terrified of going back because everywhere I'll go I'll remember bad things that happened there.

I've been here barely two weeks and I'm terrified of the school

Just my irish luck.

Harry has been super sweet though. He keeps asking me if I'm okay and I actually like it. Some people don't like being babied, but I like it because it makes me feel loved. We haven't kissed again which makes me a little disappointed, but I know we shouldn't rush into things.

We cuddle all the time and sometimes I've had a few nightmares, and I've come into Harry's bed, and he always holds me and doesn't leave me until I wake up. He's just perfect and more than I could ever ask for. I mean like I could see myself falling in love with him, and fast.

"Niall? Are you ready?" Harry asks, both our school bags in his hands. I nod and he puts the bags in his trunk and climbs into the drivers seat.

We get there and some people look at us directly, and some try not to look obvious, but I know they are. Last they saw Harry he was dating Louis, and now he's right up next to me as far as possible from Louis.

We reach my locker and conviently his is quite close, so we make our way to his where he has a picture of Zayn, Liam, Louis and him hugging and smiling.

He smiles softly at the photo when someone taps his shoulder. We turn around and see Zayn frowning.

"Where have you been? And Louis and Liam? They just got back two days ago? You guys can't just not come to school for a week!" He says and Harry sighs.

"I'll tell you I promise, it's been intense."

"I know you will. Plus you owe me an explanation for that call on Saturday." He says and jabs Harry in the chest and he fakes pain and they laugh.

"I'm glad you're back Niall," he addresses to me and I smile.

The bell rings and we go to class, which we have together. I see Louis in his regular spot, but in Harry's Liam is sitting there, so he just sits next to me where Liam usually sits.

The whole class I feel like I'm being watched.

Not only by curious students, or a slightly aggrivated teacher, because she had to explain the project again. I feel watched by Liam and Louis. I mean I kinda expected it, but I don't like the feeling all the same.

I think Harry is feeling the same because he can't focus and keeps looking around the classroom. He seems on edge the entire hour and when the bell rings he bolts up and starts packing his bag quickly.

"Harry? Are you alright?" I ask concerned and he slows down to a stop.

"No. I hate that people are watching us. I hate that my dad is back. I hate that he wants custody of me after all these years. I hate that I'm fighting with my friends. I hate that I've been dying to kiss you again and somehow we havent." He rants and I smirk a bit and crash my lips against his and he smiles into it, and I snake my arms around his neck and give a small tug on his hair and he opens his mouth.

"Excuse me. Mr. Horan and Mr. Styles. That behavior is for outside the classroom. Please leave and continue outside this room." Mr. Charles interrupts us and he both blush and grab all our stuff and go to our lockers.

"That was embarrassing..." I say and he shrugs.

"I've done that a lot." He says and I frown. I know he's dated a lot, but I don't really want to talk about all the guys he's made out with before I came along. I know it's not fair, it just really dampens the mood for me. Especially since he's probably talking about Louis.

Harry seems to know the mood is different and we walk to class.

"Harry? You wanna go to Nandos with me? Maybe to destress?" I suggest and he smiles and nods and we walk to chemistry.

"Ya know ever since our date, I've been dying to have a bit more of their food." Harry comments as he pulls into the Nandos parking lot.

"I've always loved this place. Definatly a go-to when wanting food." I say and he nods and we walk in. It takes him a moment to decide what he wants, but we order and after he pays (I didn't like it) we sit at a table and talk about miscellaneous things.

The food comes and I immediatly dive in, nto caring if I'm messy, but Harry cuts his chicken wings with a plastic fork and knife. I laugh and he frowns, before picking it up and just biting into it.

"Huh. Simple but effective." He says and I laugh.

We're about finished with our foods when we both get a text. We laugh and pull out our phones.

I read my text and smile and he seems some what happy about his text? Maybe?

"What's yours?" I ask and he shows me his phone.

From: Liam

Hey. Louis and I were thinking and we were wondering if you wanted to do a double date on Friday? Maybe a way to re get to know each other, not as ex's or ex's new fling, but at two newish couples who are still laying the ground work? Just a thought text me back soon!

I kinda of smile. I mean it's nice they're trying so hard. It shows they really mean it. Plus then I get to go on another date with Harry.

"Should we?" He asks and I nod.

"Yeah I think we should."

"Okay" He says and texts Liam back.

"What was your text?" He says once he's put his phone away.

"My older brother Greg and his wife Denise just had their baby Theo and mum want's me to come over on our four day weekend in two weeks to meet him! I'm an uncle!" I say excitedly and he grins widely.

"That's great! Send them my congradulations!"

"Oh that's even better! Liam's coming since Greg's his cousin and whatever, but mum said I could bring someone if I wanted and I wanted to bring you! Ireland is just so beautiful, and I'd love to show you where I grew up! If that's alright." I tell him and his smile gets bigger.

"I'd love to come, thank you Niall."

"Right! So um... should I say I'm bringing my friend Harry or...?" I ask and he smiles softer.

"Or??" He asks teasingly.

"My boyfriend" He squeaks out.

"Do you want me to be your boyfriend?" He asks and raises his eyebrows.

"I'd like to be asked," I reply and smirk a small smirk.

"Niall Horan would you do me the honor of being my boyfriend?"

"Yes."

OKAY!!!! They're boyfriends now! Yay! I wrote this kinda in a hurry so it might not be the best. Oh well. Maybe next I'll work on a chapter of Stable boy. Thanks for reading I hope you like it!

<3

-Wolfie