Chapter 10

How did y'all feel about last chapter? Kinda intense? I'm gonna just do some Harry caring for Niall this chapter and some nice fluff since last chapter was a lot (Though it's gonna start when right before Harry shows up). Did you like it in Louis' perspective? I probably won't do it in his to often but maybe a couple more times. x

Niall

I feel Louis stop kicking and my breath is labored. I can taste the metalic feeling of blood flooding my mouth and I start coughing vilolently. I feel like I'm about to throw up and my shoulder hurts more that ever. My jaw feels like hell and my knee got dislocated when I fell. I've always had a dodgy knee, but this hurt more that it usually does. Over all I feel really really bad.

Closing my eyes I feel myself blacking out from the pain when I feel another kick to my ribcage. Great he was just taking a break. I hear a snap from the second kick and I let out a loud cry of pain hoping someone will hear, even though they're probably in class by now.

"P-p-please L-louis." I start but stop to cough.

"Hey! What the hell are you doing Louis!" I hear and the kicks stop and again my vision starts to black out again.

"Teaching Horan not to mess with what's mine!" Louis yells and I see Harry's distinctive green eyes and that's the last thing I hear before my vision becomes completely black.

"Niall?" I hear and I suddenly feel the throbbing in my head.

"Nggh t-too l-loud." I groan my eyes still closed. I feel a cold sensation on my stomach and jaw.

"Niall?" I hear again much quieter, that I probably wouldn't of heard if the voice wasn't two inches above my face.

Opening my eyes I'm met with Harry's breath taking ones and he lets out a sigh of relief. He has a third ice pack in his left hand and a chocolate bar in the other.

"Eat, you'll feel better," he says with a grin and I realize he's quoting Harry Potter.

I chuckle, but soon come to discover that's a terrible idea and wince in pain. His eyes flood with concern and he's immediatly searching my body to find where my pain was coming from.

"Are you okay? God, I can't believe he did this." Harry says and his voice is hoarse, and I can see he's been crying. Crying for me.

"Hey hey, it's alright," I try and comfort him, but I can't help but shed a few tears myself. I knew some people back in Mullingar didn't like me because I was gay, but I'd never felt anything like this, and honestly it scared me when Louis didn't stop hitting me. I thought I was gonna die right there.

I wouldv'e never seen my mum again, or Liam or Harry. I wouldv'e never seen Greg or seen the birth of his child. I wouldv'e never gotten to travel the world, and write songs or preform. Never wouldv'e never gotten married or had kids and a family. After Greg and Denise's wedding I always wanted to get married to a nice guy who made me fall in love with him more everyday, but I saw the anger in Louis' eyes and thought I was done for.

I will never be more greatful in my life that Harry found me. I don't really know how to repay him, when he has everything and I have a couple of dimes in my bank account.

"Niall? Are you still with me?" I hear and Harry's hand is waving in my face. I grab his hand since it was really bad for my headache. I groan and he puts his hand down sheepishly.
I smile and he gives a soft smile back.

"Harry? Do you have asprin?" I ask and he hops up and runs away.

Harry comes back with a glass of water and some pills. He places them in my hand. I swallow them with water and smile at him greatfully.