Chapter 20

Okay I'm going to be honest. I'm quite excited for this chapter. There's gonna be some drama, and some fluff, and I think that makes an exciting chapter so I hope you like it! Also I already know this is gonna be a longer chapter so I hope you like that!

Harry

Niall and I leave the cafe, and Niall seems a bit down, but I understand why. Honestly, I didn't even know about what Louis said, and my heart broke for him. I still care for him immensly. We've been friends for so many years, and we dated for a year and a half, and we only just broke up.

Apart of me hurts, for him and what he had to go through, and a part of me hurts that he never trusted me enough to tell me about his past. Hell we had sex, and now I don't know if he ever felt unsafe being with me.

Was he ever uncomfortable? Did I make him feel alright. Did he force himself to do stuff with me just because I wanted it? I never wanted to force him to do anything he didn't want to do.

"Harry? Are you alright?" I hear Niall ask and I realize I never started the car and we've just been sitting in the Beachwood Cafe parking lot for 15 minutes.

"Oh sorry I was just thinking about some stuff." I say and he looks a bit concerned.

"What kind of stuff. You don't have to say if you don't want, but sometimes it helps to get things off your chest."

"It's just about what Louis said about Carl, and how he was like forced to have sex with him and stuff. Louis and I used to have sex quite frequently and I'm curious if he ever felt unsafe or scared with me. Did he ever force himself because it looked like I wanted it?" I rant a bit and Niall gives a sad comforting smile.

We don't say anything but I know we've said enough in the silence.

That's what I like about Niall. He knows when to say something comforting and when nothing needs to be said to be comforting.

We get to my house, and I see my mums car in the driveway, but there's also another car

that I don't recognize. I don't think we're supposed to have any guests today? Mum usually texts me ahead of time by at least a couple hours if not a day.

Niall seems to sense my confusion but he doesn't know why.

We walk up to the big double doors and I pull out my keys and unlock the front door. I hear a loud male voice yelling, that doesn't sound like Robin and on instinct I pull Niall behind me slightly as to protect him.

As we get closer to the yelling I can hear my mum's voice in the mix. Everyone seems to be yelling at this point and I can feel Niall grip my arm from behind me.

As I look back at him and we hear a loud crash and Niall flinches and squeezes my arm tightly to the point where it hurts a bit. I try not to think about the pain, when I see the fear in Niall's eyes.

We reach some big doors that lead to my mum's office when she's in town for more than a week or so.

I put my hand in the door nob when I hear something interesting.

"He's not going with you! He's 4 months away from being 18! He's adult and he's not moving to America just because you decide to show back up after 16 years!"

I look back and Niall and even though he seems scared he knows we should go in.

I open the door and see glass shattered on the floor feet away from my mum from one of the flower vases and another vase in Desmond's hand.

"Hey! Put that down right now!" I yell and they both turn to me.

I can see now that mum has tears in her eyes and an envelope on her hand. I recognize it as the envelope Desmond gave to me when he came over uninvited.